Chapter 34

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A heavy sigh escaped Sana's mouth. Mina's words keep on bugging her mind. All this months, she was concluding things that aren't true and now knowing the truth. She does not even know what to do. Her feet drag her somewhere she does not even knew where not until she lifted her head and saw the familiar place. A tall building was infront of her. More of like a building for condominium. She entered the elevator and pressed the 15th floor where her friends lives.

The elevator opened and she walk to a door. Room 1020. She pressed the door bell and waited someone to answer.

"Who is it?" Someone answered through the speaker.

"It's me unnie." Sana answered.

Hearing it the owner immediately opened the door for her and welcome her with a hug. She balance herself well before reaching her friend and hug her back crying. With all the discomfort that she tried to release.

"Hey Sana, why are you crying?" The girl ask

"Nayeon u-unnie" she sobs. She can't even say her problems.

"Why? Why? Don't cry tell me what's wrong" Nayeon ask

"I hate myself!" She said not even pulling away from her hug with Nayeon.

"Hu?" Nayeon seems puzzled and she pulled Sana to sit on the couch. She had her arms at Sana's back soothing it to ease down her cry. "Come on. Tell me what's the problem let me help you."

"I shouldn't have said it. I shouldn't have" Sana pulled away and wipe the tears strolling down her face

"What did you say? And to whom did you said it?" Nayeon ask

"Tzuyu" she answered "I shouldn't ask her to leave me alone. I'm still inlove with her unnie. We met earlier and I told her to stop bothering me. She said she will go"

"Tzuyu? So she is back?" Nayeon ask

Sana nodded to her question. She held Nayeon's hand and look at her. "Unnie, do you think she would really leave? Do you think she'll leave me again?" Sana sob

Nayeon faced palm. Sana was over reacting again. "I thought something bad happen." She sigh

"it is bad" Sana demand and stop crying. "I can't lose her again.  She can't leave. I already lost her once but I can't afford to make it happen twice. She is too precious for me. I love her so much Nayeon unnie. I still love her."

Nayeon sigh. "You know what Sana. Why don't you stand there and stop crying. Start looking for Tzuyu instead of crying and doing nothing." Nayeon said

Sana look at her.

"If this continue then Tzuyu would really disappear from you. Haven't you realize? It's been Tzuyu who's been doing everything for the two of you. Haven't you remember whenever the two of you quarrel she would be the one to apologize. The last time you efforted for her was when you got over the line and she got mad. But she easily forgives you. Then after that she even sacrifices your relationship just so Mina won't kill herself. Also Tzuyu knows how much Mina is important for you as a sister." Nayeon said and held Sana's hand "Sana, look. Losing Tzuyu is now in your hands. It's either your gonna run now and look for her or stay here and do nothing."

"Nayeon unnie" Sana called "you are right. I shouldn't cry. I wasted a lot of time crying not even looking and thinking about her but myself. Thanks Nayeon unnie" Sana wore her bright smile and run out of the door.

Understanding Nayeon makes her realize how dumb she is to think for herself and not about them. Sana did her best and look for Tzuyu. She tried going back to the studio and look for her contacts but no one allows her to have it. She tried calling Mr. Kang and in luck he give her Tzuyu's hotel address. Reaching it no Tzuyu was found. The receptionist said that she already left. She left woth a sigh and continue to look for hee. She even went to their old school thinking that Tzuyu might be reminiscing their memories. But in the end no Tzuyu at all.

Sana was losing hope. She doesn't know anymore where to look for her. She wanted to cry thinking she really did lose her but no this isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter