Chapter 18

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu arrive at the hotel panting. She can feel her legs weaken when she suddenly stop reachign the rotating door of Momo Family hotel. She went inside seeing Momo and all of their friends except for Mina and Sana playing PS4 inside the VIP lounge. Stepping inside she ask Momo where is Sana.

"Sana?" Momo had her fingers rubbing her mind thinking where she last saw her.

"Faster!" Tzuyu shouted eagerly wanting to know where Sana is.

"Wooowwowoow.." Momo exclaimed shock at Tzuyu "hold your horses Tzuyu. You are too hot headed." Momo scratched the back of her head.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu said sighing " I just really need to know where en she is" 

"If you really wanna know where" Dahyun butted in "she's having a lunch with a girl at the buffet area" Dahyun informed.

Tzuyu hearing it had her ears rang. "What?" Tzuyu run to away and went to the buffet area.

"I'm still mad at you" Dahyun said and pulled Momo's ears.

"Aahhhhh!ahhhhhhhh! Dahyun-ah! It hurts!" Momo screamed in pain.

"That's what you get from being dumb" Jihyo commented seeing her friend punishes her girlfriend. 

Jungyeon and Nayeon laugh and continue eating chips watching Chaeyoung win over Jihyo.

 

Tzuyu saw Sana with a girl. Looks a little older than Sana. They are now walking out of the buffet area might be finish eating already. Walking away she saw Sana laugh heartily and it pains her seeing her laugh not because of her. How jealous she is with the girl Sana with.

Leaving the buffet area Sana and the girl was stopped by Tzuyu. Sana glared at Tzuyu.

"Can we talk?" Tzuyu ask Sana but it seems like Sana isn't listening.

Sana walk pass her leaving her behind. She was left there standing. Trying to hold her tears to fall down she watch Sana and the girl's retreating figure. Loosing them she had a big sigh.

'Only if I'm not too dumb. If only I said yes that time. I wouldn't be feeling this' Tzuyu regrets.

 

Sana sit down on the sand and patted the side beside her offering the space to girl she is with. The girl smiled and gladly accepted her offer and watch the sunset beside Sana. 

"You kniw what.  Your girlfriend seems jealous at me. She keeps on glaring at me when she saw me." The girl beside her said.

Sana look at her with a straight face "who the girl earlier?"

The girl beside her nod. "You're a thing right?"

"She's not my girlfriend" Sana said and hung her head down.

The girl raised her brows "but she looks jealous. She doesn't like me near you. It's totally obvious"

Sana sigh. How she wish it is true. "It's impossible" she said looking at her.

"Why?" The girl ask

"She likes somebody else" Sana said feeling down. How she wish it was her.

"I don’t think so. It isn't what I saw. She's jealous over me. She must mistaken me as a random girl you wanted to date" the girl said proudly.

"Aunt Mina" Sana chuckled at her Auntie Mina's confidence.

Fujii Mina, Sana's aunty from her mom's blood line, she looks younger than her age but honestly she's 27 already and is getting married to her fiancé Lee Hongki in Korea. She personally visited Sana in Japan after knowing that she is there for a vacation with her friends. She went to the hotel to invite her to her soon wedding.

"How funny is it right" Mina laughed at her own joke too.

Sana sigh still feeling down.

"I have to go now" Aunt Mina patted her back " I hope you can bring her in my wedding"

Sana smiled and greeted her a farewell. How she wish she could bring Tzuyu and introduce her to her family as her girlfriend.but how impossible it is right. She's a fool thinking it is possible after knowing Tzuyu's heart. She need to stop holding on and let her free. She must let Tzuyu chose who she really likes to be with. Plus, Mina likes Tzuyu too. They must have confessed with each other after seeing them together at the beach last night after her confession. Great right? After her rejection next is seeing them together. Fate must really hate her. By means hate  you mean a lot.

Sana went back to her room and laid her back at the bed. Thinking a way to move on. How she wish she could just erase her memories with Tzuyu and forget her. She closed her eyes and images of them still kissing appears. It hurts knowing that it isn't what Tzuyu does really feels for her. When their feelings isn't mutual with each other. Her thought were disrupted when she heard a knock on her door. She groaned feeling lazy to answer it.

Sana got up ang walk to the door. She turned the knob and open the door halfway and peeked at itshowig half of her face. She saw Tzuyu standing there gulping as if preparing a message to be delivered. 'is she planning to hurt me again?' Sana thought and had her straight face.

"What?" Sana said in annoyed tone

Tzuyu gulp not knowing how to start.  "Uhmmm..."

"If you don't wanna say anything then let me sleep" Sana said and was about to close the door but Tzuyu block it woth her hand.

Tzuyu scratch her nape "uhmm.. they want to invite you to come out and have fun in the amusement park tomorrow please come"

Sana look at her but Tzuyu can't give her an eye contact. Sana nod and closed the door. Tzuyu sigh. Honestly, she wanted to talk to her about her feelings but can't. "Are you trying to avoid me?" Tzuyu ask in the door

Sana heard it but didn't c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter