Chapter 8

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: well, I'm sleepy but I'll do my best

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chou's Residence

Walking to the garden of their house, Tzuyu remembered the what happened earlier with Sana. Starting that time, she can't forget Sana and hell it was messing her mind. She doesn't know why but Sana's face keep appearing on her mind. How she wish to let go of it.

"I'm sorry" Sana said. She has her head down low.

"Is it the milk incident? Don't worry I already forgive you" Tzuyu said and smiled at her showing her dimples. But Sana shook her head.

"Then what?" Tzuyu asked

Sana looked at her eyes "for this" Sana said and pulled Tzuyu closer to her. She wraps her arms on Tzuyu's waist. Until Tzuyu felt something pressed on her lips. Sana kissed Tzuyu. She closed her eyes and pulled Tzuyu closer.

Tzuyu felt her heart beat like crazy. It was like it would explode in any minute. Her eyes widen.

"Chou Tzuyu,  you must be crazy" Tzuyu said to herself holding her chest. It skipped a bit everytime she thoughts about the kiss with Sana earlier.

Tzuyu shook her head. This isn't true. "You can't like her!" Tzuyu reminded herself and lay on the grass. She look above and found the stars shining brightly. Tzuyu held her arms up as if trying to catch a star.

"But it felt so good" Tzuyu smiled by herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYP High

Morning came and students eneter their school. Sana came at the right time. Not too early and not late. Momk who saw Sana entering the gate leave the girls she is flirting with. She hooked her arms on Sana and pinched her cheeks.

"Hey! So mind me telling what happened yesterday?" Momo ask the grumpy Sana

Sana just kept walking and left her alone.

"Ey!"Momo hissed "playing hard to get?!" Momo shouted to Sana who was far from her spot but didn't got a response

"Tsk!" Momo clicked her tongue "she won't tell me then... back to flirting!" Momo said and rejoined the girl she left earlier.

"Where are we again Dani?" She asked a chinesed girl

"I'm not Dani! I'm Pinky!" The girl shouted at Momo and pushed her leaving Momo.

Momo frowned "what's the problem with everyone today?" She questioned herself

"Jerk!" A voice behind her said. She turned around and found Dahyun glaring at her with her friends. 

"I'm not talking to you!" Momo said to Dahyun.

"And I'm not talking to you too" Dahyun said and passed by Momo bumping her shoulder.

"Tzuyu! How are you?" Momo greeted Tzuyu who was beside Dahyun. 

"I'm fine" Tzuyu answered smiling at her.

"Mind flirting with me?" Momo asked and pulled her hands

Dahyun glared at Momo disgusted with her habits.

"I'm sorry Momo but I have to go I have errands" Tzuyu said and patted Momo who was sulking.

"How about you, Chaeyoung? " Momo smiled at her brightly wishing she would say yes but Chaeng frowned.

Me either. I have to go I have class now.. bye" Chaeyoung said leaving with Tzuyu.

Dahyun who was left alone with Momo glared at her so as Momo.

"Jerk!" Dahyun said and left

Momo whined she was left alone again. Momo was ano official loner.

Tzuyu was walking around hearing everyone chatting about her.

"Isn't she the girl Mina and Sana was fighting about?"

"yes, I thought she is cute but she isn't"

"I hate her!"

"!"

She hear every comments to her but she doesn't even care and just continue walking out of nowhere. She keeps on walking wherever her feet does bring her until she found herself at the place she wanted to avoid. She was at the place where Sana kissed her. She continue walking and saw a figure i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter