The Story Begins

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tzuyu run!!" Tzuyu heared her new friend, Dahyun shouted. She was confused of the reason why she has to. Being clueless of what is happening she stay at her place. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are getting worried of her. Both of them pulled her out of the room.

"Are you dumb?! we gotta get out of here" Chaeyoung said


"But...she said.... she said I should stay there in the room" Tzuyu declared while blinking her eyes


"She's gonna kill you Tzu.. she's gonna KILL YOU!"


"What!" Tzuyu was shocked. She started to run with Dahyun and Chaeng.


Tzuyu run like hell was coming for her.. well yeah.. hell was actually chasing her. She was so confused of what is happening.
'Why is this happening to me?'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 days before the actual hell

Gimpo Airport

"Mom, I arrived now in Korea" a girl wearing a white sweatshirt and blue jeans with pairing black boots said.

"Tzuyu, be careful there. Okay? Mr. Jang will pick you up there and send you at our house" said on the other line.

"Yes mama. I love you" Tzuyu said before cutting off the line. 

 

Tzuyu just arrived from Taiwan. She was offered by her company to model in Korea. This is the biggest break she'll have. Plus, this is the project that she was praying for a long time. Now she finally achived it.

She walked out of the airport and look for a man which she supposed holding a placard with her name. Finally she spotted a man wearing black suit infront of a black audi and holding a cardboard with her name written in Chinese. She walk to him and greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo~!"she bowed

"Oh! Hello Miss Chou. I'm Mr. Jang" the guy in his mid 30's wearing the black suit said in his broken mandarin

Tzuyu laughed at him. He was cute with the way he speaks. "Mr. Jang, don't worry I can speak in korean. Better speak in korean in if you feel uncomfortable with mandarin" Tzuyu offered. Tzuyu had lived in Korea when she was 7 but soon came back to Taiwan when she was 12 because of her parents work. Now she's back to Korea for her own good.

Mr.Jang nodded and offer her to take her sit inside the car. They went of the airport and now they are heading to Chou's penthouse that they have used when they had live to Korea. She is looking outside the window of her car when she spotted a cafe. Suddenly,  she felt her tummy grumble. 'ahh... right.. I haven't eaten anything today'

She asked Mr. Jang to drop her to a cafe. They arrived and found the cafe empty yet open. She hoped off to the car and went inside the cafe. She walked to the counter and order a blueberry cheese cake and match it with the shop's signature cafe.

"Miss, it only cost 12,600 won" the cashier said.

Tzuyu fetch her wallet on her pocket and search for the bill. 'gosh..ah.. I forgot .. I haven't change my money yet to won'  "ahmm.. could you.. perhaps save it for a while?" She said while scratching her head

"What!" the counter lady shouted "no, I can't! Look there is this policy of ours to 'pay as you order'"

"Well I'm going to pay though" Tzuyu is getting embarassed with what is happening luckily there's no one inside the cafe.

"Miss, if you're not gonna pay. Just leave" the lady said "you are ruining our shop"

'what a grumpy lady' she thought but kept herself cool "Look I'm going to pay.. I just... I just do not have money.. wel.. I do have but it's not won.." Tzuyu keep on explaining but the counter lady seems uninterested when suddenly a hand with a bill was shown.

"Here, get this. And add some nutella cookies and cafe latte too. She's with me" a lady with read hair said.

Tzuyu blinked her eyes before processing what is happening. "Oh..thanks" she said and bowed to the girl

"No worries" the girl said blankly

"I'm gonna pay you later. I promise." Tzuyu said

The red girl looked at her from head to toe "how?" She said without looking at her

Soon their orders came. 

"Molla" Tzuyu said while getting her order "thanks" referring to the drink

The red hair girl suddenly leave the shop. Tzuyu, who doesn't want to be rude chased her.

"At least tell me your name. So I could repay you no matter what"

"Don't need too"

"I insist" said Tzuyu stopping her tracks

"Mina... Myoui Mina" the red hair girl said with a wink and left

Tzuyu blushed madly. How could someone be so cold but be so calm. 'she's so angelic'<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter