Chapter 27

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music is blaring in the entire room or should we say in the entire club. It was an underground club where it was open for all kind of ages who wants to party, drink or flirt. It's a great place to loosen your pain or problems. Or so just for Sana.

It's been two weeks since Sana has been partying up all night and didn't even have time to study or go to school. Whenever she does, she'll just sleep and wake up for lunch or bully others.

The old Sana is back while cutie squirrel is gone. After breaking up with Tzuyu, Sana change and no one can understand her except for Momo and explain it to others. Jungyeon, Jihyo, Nayeon, Chaeng and Dahyun are just beside her assisting her.

Sana is sitting alone on a high chair. Drunk from the cocktails she had.

"Hey! You!" Sana pointed at the bartender "one more!"

The bartender worries as he have serve her the 13th glass already but she haven't stopped yet.

"Ma'am, don't you have someone to accompany you? You don't look well anymore. Please stop" the bartender said.

"What? You are stopping me?" Sana ask pointing a finger on herself " no one stop Minatozaki Sana from what she wants. Not you nor the bastard named, Chou Tzuyu!" Sana shouted to the guy.

The bartender scratch her head as he felt embarased. A guy went beside her seat.

"Give her another one" a guy wearing beanie and denim jacket over his white printed shirt said.

Sana look st him and back to her martini. "Move!"

The guyjist smirk and ordered a drink for himself. "What if I don't? "

"I said move!" Sana said

"I'm not doing anything. I just wanna drink here. Do you have a problem with that?" The guy replied. 

Sana rolled her eyes and rested her head on the table. The guy took this as an advantage and crept his hands to Sana's thigh. Sana shot her yes opened and yank the guy's hand.

"I thought you're just going to drink? " Sana raised her voice

"Shh..babe" the guy hushed her "let me make you happy tonight" the guy said

Sana stands to leave but the guy pulled her making her land on his lap. "I'm Sehun by the way. And you'll gonna love me by tonight he said and wandered his hands on Sana's waist down to her thigh. Sana wwas struggling to free herself as his grip on her body was so strong.

"Stop it!" Sana said

"Stop it.  I told you"

"Babe come on" sehun said "you want it to right?"

"Hell no!" Sana said and step on his foot.

Sehun groaned in pain. He let go of her. Sana took this chance and swing her knees to his stomach. Sehun rolled on the floor. "Aarrgghhh!"

Sehun gritted his teeth "B**ch"

Sehun grab Sana's hair and throw him to the sofa chair. Sana felt her back hurt aa she hit on the corner of the chair. Sehun was movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter