Chapter 22

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: To my beloved readers,

Please have sometime and try reading:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1074736/side-dishes-story-of-twice-oneshot-twice

Side dishes story of twice is a one shot type of stories. I became a co-author of this fic and I hope my beloved readers would bear some time to try readjng it. This was originally made by blackwhiteworld, a loyal friend of mine and an idol of mine in writing. She is a great writer if some of you don't know, she is one of the reason why I am writing so I hope we, you and my readers to read not only SDOT but all her fics and support her. She always says that she isn't good in fluff but SDOT has greats fluff and I hope you readers would like it too.. and even though I don't help that much in writing please still support the fic... thanks..

-Sincerely Jessie (Author)

P.S. sorry if I haven't been able to update and I hope tou haven't forgotten about the story this is the onky time I have to update. I need to study well cause I can't repeat subjects. Thanks... love lots...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYP HIGH

Sana walked into the gates of the school and waited for Tzuyu to come but no Tzuyu appeared. Instead, she heard that she already arrive and entered the other gate so she won't run into her. Trying to avoid Sana. Sana sigh. 'so is this how you'll gonna punish me?'.

Sana shook her head rubbing her nape. She can't believe she was having her first official quarrwl with Tzuyu which she actually started. Sighing. She regrets feeling jealous without a good reason nor a true evidence to accuse of Tzuyu's cheating.

Momo who happened to arrive at school with Dahyun so Sana blabbering on her own. 'My friend must be crazy' Momo thought.

Momo went to Sana dragging Dahyun behind her not letting her go. She's afraid that some of her fangirls attack her girlfriend. There are some who understand them and ship Momo and Dshyun after their relationship was leaked on the whole campus but some are really bitter fans who are afraid of losing Momo.

Momo tap Sana's shoulder. Sana look at her. Momo can see Sana's thoughts as her eyes windows a pain of sorrow and a deep grief of longing.

"Hey" Momo called "what happened?"

Sana shook her head not wanting to spill anything. "None"

Momo frown. She knows her best friend too well and Sana can't lie at her. "What? Tell me?"

Yet Sana was still too stubborn to speak.

"Where is Tzuyu anyway?  She should be the one comforting you in this kind of situation.  She's your girlfriend" Momo nag earning a meaningful look from Sana.

Dahyun notice it. "Perhaps, did you two fought?"

Sana look at Dahyun with a yes-and-I-hate-it-look.

All of them move to the garden to chat what happened since class haven't started yet.

"Spill it" Dahyun command as if she's the commander-in-chief

Sana sigh and told them the story. 

"It's your fault!" Momo reacted making Sana regrets more.

She knows she was wrong and wants apologize to Tzuyu but she can't.  Her pride is eating her up. How she wish it was this easy. Talking like nothing so important.

"I know" Sana look at the ground.  "I just felt jealous after what Irene unnie and Seulgi unnie told me"

"Seulgi and irene?" Dahyun ask "the owner of Red Velvet cafe?"

"Yes" Sana nod.

"Then are you getting jealous at us and Mina?" The 2yeon couple who suddenly appeared on nowhere said. They where listening for quiet a time already without the three noticing. Momo grab her chest from the shock.

"You scared me!" Momo said punching Jungyeon

The two beat each other but Sana was puzzled by what Jungyeon was saying.

"Wait Jungyeon, do you mean you already went there?" Sana ask

Jungyeon stop and nodded her head "yes, me, Nayeon, Chaeng, Dubu and Jihyo went already there. They must be saying Tzuyu was datinf us and no one has she taken seriously cause it was just a friendlly date of all of us"

Sana was dumbfound knowing she's just getting jealous of her friends. So funny that all of it wasn't true. But one more thing is making her confuse. "Who is Irene-ssi and Seulgi-ssi and she calls them unnie?"

Honestly, she is getting jealous since Tzuyu never called her unnie. Which she wants to hears from the younger girl giving her more authority in their relationship.

"Oh, Irene and Seulgi?" Jungyeon nodded "Irene is her cousin and Seulgi is Irene's partner. Basically, they are in a relationship"

Sana scoff. She can't believe she once again mistaken a family member of Tzuyu to be someone romantically inlove with her. First, her brother, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter