Chapte 5 (I don’t know what to name this chap)

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Has anyone seen the twice cheer up teaser 3. Where there is jihyo, jungyeon and mina? I thought it was just an ordinary teaser but then Mina's abs is so ....... so... so..... attention seeker. . Hahahaha... I'm about to sleep that time when it was release and it just make me show my gaynesss... but hell I'm not gay! I'm straight. Why are they so... so... so.... you know?  Pretty? It degrades my femininity. .. hahaha. .. don't get mad at me... ... sorryy.. peace up... like cheer uP! 

5 days to go till the release of cheer up... let us support it like the way we do for "like ooh ahh".

Once ♡ Twice

So yeah let's just get back to work and write.... am I talking to much? Ahhhhhhhhhh................... just too excited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Studio

The photoshoot has start. Mina had dress herself into a black pants and a couple tee with Tzuyu. She wears a hat and raise her hair. She looks like a guy. With this kind of fashion style, she shows how handsome she can attracting everyone. Including Tzuyu and her circle of friends. Mina and Tzuyu went infront of the camera which has white background and a stool in the center.

Tzuyu who keeps on looking at Mina blushed suddenly when they had an eye contact. She felt her heart beating faster than earlier. She doesn't want to break their contact but she doesn't want to be noticed by Mina blushing madly.

"Okay! Let's start everyone.  Be professional" Mr. Kang said

Tzuyu sat at the stool and Mina was beside her looking at her. At first, they are a little awkward but as what Mr. Kang said. They have to stay professional.

Mina suddenly grabs Tzuyu's hand and tried to pose with her acting inlove. They tried many pose like having eye contacts while Mina was holding her hand and her other caressing Tzuyu's face. Mina even try whispering at her ears.

"Hi!" Mina whispered

Tzuyu looked at her and reply and smiled "hello"

"Don't be nervous" Mina said and leaned near Tzuyu making an inch gap.

"Great! That's it" Mr. Kang praised them.

Tzuyu blinked at the sudden contact. She doesn't know what to do. Even though she likes not to be nervous but she can't do anything. Mina is so close to her. Her heart is keep on beating so fast. She likes the feeling being with her but if this continues she might just faint from all the feelings she feels. Luckily, she still can control herself.

"Just believe in me and follow my flow." Mina said with a wink.

'Oh no.. you just didn't do that Mina. Stop that or else..'  Tzuyu bite her lower lips. 'how can Mina be so y with just a simple actions of her?'

"Hey! Are you trying to seduce my by biting your lips?" Mina asked

Tzuyu laughed at her statement. Mina smiled seeing she can make Tzuyu laughed. Tzuyu does really look cute.

"Continue that! You look cute together that way" Mr. Kang commanded

Both of them nodded and just continue what ever popped on their mind.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung who watches everything was amazed at their chemistry.

"Daebak! They look cute together!" Dahyun said

"Yes they do. And I won't think twice if ever they end up together" Chaeng said

"I'll be their no. 1 fan then" Dahyun laughed

"MiTzu? Whatcha think?" Chaeng wiggled her eyebrows and laughed with Dahyun.

Sana who is beside them watching the who scene is getting jealous.  She wants to punch someone or grab Tzuyu away from Mina but she knows she can't.  She must understand Tzuyu that this is a part of her job. Sana was just there watching and eavesdropping Dahyun and Chaeng.

"MiTzu? Whatcha think?" Chaeng said

"MiTzu my " Sana whispered to herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter