Chapter 33

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice Mini Series ft. Author-nim

(Part 3)

Author: *run for life

Nayeon:*holds knife and run to kill author

A: PLEASE SPARE ME! *run

N: bring me back to the story!

A: Never!

Jungyeon:*wakes up due to noise* the hell you two doing?

A: *hides behind Jungyeon.

N: killing author for not bringing me back to the story. *sulk

J: don't be sad. She didn't bring me back too.. so we are together. *pats Nayeon's head

N: really? But are you okay with it?

J: * nods* as long as we are together.

N: together?

J:yes *kiss her cheeks and pulls a gun on her drawer* together killing author *points gun at author

A: * cry

Jungyeon and Nayeon: *smirk

(End of Mini series)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Restaurant

Watching the two girls sitting infront of her holding each others hand. Tickling under the table and whisphering at each others ear and giggling with every compliments they said from each other makes Sana cringe her face. She feels awkward seeing the two infront of her. How did Chaeyoung and Mina together anyway when Mina and Tzuyu are engage.

Is she cheating? Is Chaeyoung lying at Tzuyu? What is this?

Mina stop gigling as she saw how Sana glared at the both of them and remember the purpose of why they went to a restaurant. Mina sat upright and slap Chaeyoung's hand which is making its way to her rib to tickle it.

"Aw~!" Chaeyoung frowned and look at Sana.

Sana cough loudly and cleared making Chaeyoung blush reminding her that they aren't alone. Mina rub her nape and put down her hands on the table clasping it together.

"Sorry for that" Mina apologized

Sana sigh and nodded. "It's alright. I just wanna ask you something" she paused "if..i-if only it's alright?"

"Oh..sure" Mina nodded "what is it?"

Sana fidgeted feeling uncomfortable. "Ah.." she look at Chaeng then to Mina.

Mina seems to understand and answer her without hearing the question.

"We started dating 2 years ago." Mina informed twining her hand with Chae.

Chae smiled widely showing her dimples while resting her head on her other hand and staring at Mina.

"Date?" Sana raised her brow "but aren't you engage?"

"Yes!" Mina nodded

'what! You are engage but you have the courage to date another person?' Sana thought

"I'm engage with Chaeyoung three months ago." Mina answered

"With Chae?" Sana widen her eyes and look at the couple infront of her,

"Wait unnie, are you against our engagement? If it isn't me who she will be engage with then who?" Chaeyoung ask pouting.

Mina tilted her head and  waited for Sana's answer.

"I..I..I.I thought it was----" Sana was cutted by Mina

"Tzuyu?" Mina ask and earn a nod from Sana "did you perhaps jump into conclusion and thought it was Tzuyu?"

Sana nodded again. Mina laugh hard at how dumb Sana is. She should have checked first if the news was true or not.

"How dumb. Why did you think it was Tzuyu?" Chae ask still resting her head on her hand.

"Cause 2 years ago she was in LA with Mina. You followed them but never contacted me again." Sana said.

"How could I contact you when my network does not work there. And I'm too busy dating my penguin to inform you about your Yoda."Chaeyoung said

"Still you should have inform me.  This shouldn't happen." Sana replied

"But didn't Tzuyu get back here in Korea 2 years ago?" Mina ask

"No she didn't.  That is the reason I thought Chaeyoung failed confessing to you" Sana shook her head intaking all the informations she just had.

"But she left LA 2 years ago" Mina confess.

"What?" Sana look at her

Mina decided to tell her what happened two years ago. How she tried to abuse Tzuyu. Hurted her and threaten her but still not giving up her love for Sana. And she also tell how she lost communication with Tzuyu after she run away.

"She didn't love me back Sana. It was always you" Mina said "and I just realize that it wasn't love instead obsession over her. It wasn't healthy Sana. It wasn't.  But I'm happy Chaeyoung appeared on my life and change me back to the old Mina I used to be. Someone sense full and lovable." She said and kissed Chaeyoung infront of her.

Sana smile seeing the two happy. But how did they end up anyways. That question lingers on her mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina and Chaeyoung bid farewell to Sana leaving her to the restaurant alone. The couple rid their car and rove somewhere. Mina was sitting at the shotgun seat watching Chaeyoung drive.

'why do you look so cool?' Mina look at Chaeyoung. 

They arrive at the place and Chaeyoung was parking the car. She held Mina's seat and drive the car backwards looking at the back mirror to have a better view. Mina on the other hand keep on admiring Chaeyoung's side view. Just looking at it makes her blush madly.

After parking, Chaeyoung caught Mina staring at her but she didn't move an inch and let Mina admire her more.

"Is my side profile that perfect and makes you drool?" Chaeyoung ask

Mina widen her eyea at the realization that she is caught. She unbuckle her seatbelt and felt embarass. She wipes checking if she really drools but never find anything. She glared at Chaeyoung and saw her smirking at her.

"Oh, so you really drool over me?" Chaeyoung teased.

Mina got pissed and left the car. She walks away from it and walk beside the shore away from Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung laugh and follow Mina. Mina can feel her presence and started to run away feom her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter