Chapter 19

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JYP HIGH

It has been weeks since Sana and Tzuyu became official couple. Their two weeks vacation had finally ended and they are now back to school. Being a sophomore in JYP high Tzuyu can't see Sana since they don't have the same schedule. Sana is one year ahead of her. But it isn't a problem for them.

Tzuyu arrived at their school with her brother. Entering the school, she waved a goodbye to Mark and leave him alone. She started to run to her first class and arrive on time. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were already there waiting for her. Sitting on her seat, eyes of other students were on her. Seeing her with new hairstyle awes other student especially, Pinky,  the chinese girl beside her who is eyeing her from her first day.

Pinky walked to her friends and chat with each other.

"Aren't you going to look for Momo to flirt with her?" Nayoung, Pinky's friend ask her

"Who Momo?" Pinky said shooking her head "I'm not interested with her anymore. Plus, I'm more interested with Tzuyu now"

"Tzuyu?" Sejeong, another friend of her ask "that one? The Taiwanese girl?" Pointing to Tzuyu.

"Yes" Pinky nodded "doesn't she look good with her new hair dye?" Pinky rested her head on her palms while looking at Tzuyu admiring the girl.

"Yes, she is" Sejeong agreed to the girl.

"You know. I think I have a high chance with Tzuyu. Doesn't it look good Me and Tzuyu looking so in love with each other. Having dates together. Kissing each other" Pinky is busy daydreaming and didn't notice other guys and girls are trying to catch Tzuyu's attention.

Sejeong shook  her friends shoulder.

"What!" Pinky groaned

Sejeong pointed at Tzuyu's direction. "Look. You are too busy day dreaming and didn't notice other guys and girls tried to flirt with her" Sejeonginformed.

Pinky who notice it got angry and walk to the crowd infront of Tzuyu.

"Hi, I'm Mingyu. Would you like to go on date with me?" A guy infront of Tzuyu said while some guys cheered. 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and didn't even gave a damn to him.

"Please? I promise you won't regret it" the guy named Mingyu said and hold Tzuyu's hand but Pinky yanked it away.

Pinky, other than known as a flirty girl, she is also known as a bully to school making other students fear her.

"Back off" Pinky commanded with a serious tone sending shivers of death to Mingyu's body.

Mingyu step back and left the scene. Pinky was satisfied to her work and smiled with glee and faced Tzuyu.

"Hi there!" Pinky greeted Tzuyu which is now reading a book "I'm Zhou Jieqiong or just Pinky" she offered her hand and waited for Tzuyu to shake it or even tap it but neither of it came. She retread her hands putting it back on her pants pocket. 

"So...." Pinky look at her but she seems absent. Pinky keeps on talking but no one came out from Tzuyu's mouth.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are too busy preparing for their next class exam and don't have time to meddle with them.

Pinky got frustrated. She isn'tn used of being ignore.  She grab Tzuyu's book and slammed it on the table.

"Is this book more interesting than me?" Pinky ask

Tzuyu look at her and nod.

Pinky scoff. She didn't knew Tzuyu is this hard to grab attention. She sigh.

"You see I like you. So you are going on a date with me whether you like it or not" Pinky said and leaned closer to Tzuyu leaving a space between them. She was planning to peck Tzuyu's cheeks but someone pulled her hair even before she could.

"Aaarrrgghhh!" Pinky screamed in pain. It wasn't just a simple pull that she recieve. As if someone was tugging it on purpose and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter