Chapter 13

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please bear with me. I have a head ache while writing this but since I really love you all my dear readers... here is an update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" Mina shouted. She doesn't remember what happened yesterday. All she knows is she gets drunk after joining Dayun and Tzuyu and now she wakes up in her room wearing a different clothe.

"Will you shut up?" Chaeyoung said and bolted up from the bed "you see... I'm sleeping here. Have some manners please"

Mina look at Chaeyoung who was ruffling her hair. She can't remeber how they bpth end up in her room and sleep together in one bed plus Chaeyoung hugging her. Chaeyoung notice the deadly look Mina was giving her.

"What?" Chaeng ask

Mina sigh. She doesn't if this is right to ask but she wants to know what happen. "Did we....?" Mina stutters "you know... u..uhmmmmm.. you see.. did we.. together"

"What?.. I can't understand you" Chaeng ask and stands up from the bed then wear her jacket on.

Mina widen her eyes. 'Why isn't she wearing her jacket? Did we perhaps did it together'  Mina thought. Her mind is filled with dirty thoughts. 

Chaeyoung see how Mina scans herself and check her inner clothes.

"Hey! Are you thinking that we did something wild last night?" Chaeng ask

Mina nodded even though she doesn't want to know, she still needs to confirm things. Chaeyoung smirk and started to .

"You know. You kinda naughty last night" Chaeyoung said "You said you feel hot"

"What!" Mina was shocked 'how could I think of that' Mina mentally face palm

"You even initiate the first move" Chaeng said and move closer to Mina.

"What!" Mina exclaimed being shocked about what she heard " I will never do that. I'm a girl filled with manners" Mina said hugging her whole body while crying making Chaeng laugh but she hold it in

"Are you?" Chaeyoung ask making Mina doubt herself.

Mina pushed Chaeyoung away from her face. "Yes I'm sure and I will never do it with that state of mind. Maybe you take advantage of me" Mina defended pointing a finger to Chaeyoung

"Uwaahhhh..." Chaeyoung stretched "You know.. you are great last night and now you regret it?" Chaeyoung ask pissing Mina.

Mina cringed her nose. She is totally mad now. She really can't believe she gave herself to a mushroom.

"You know what. I can't take you anymore. Whatever happened last night. It was a mistake. Okay" Mina said and hurriedly left the bed bumping her kneecap at the table beside her bed.

Chaeyoung let out the laugh she was holding in. She can't take it anymore. Seeing Mina the most calm of all being pissed was the best. "I...I.. I was.. just joking.. okay" Chaeyoung said in between her laugh "nothing happen between us. What comes in to your mind and you thought of that?"

Mina sigh hearing the good news. "Good. But why are my clothes different from yesterday and you have different clothe as well" Mina ask and curiosity strikes

Chaeyoung grunt remebering the hell she's been through "what happened yesterday was a nightmare"

"Nightmare" Mina ask tilting her head

"Yesterday. I fetch Dahyun at the bar but end up with you cause Sana commanded me. I left my friend just for you but... "Chaeng paused glaring at Mina "when we arrive here at your room. You started to say it's hot and started to strip of that shirt of yours. It tried to stop you but ended with you puking at my shirt. I was kind enough to help you dress up. Now thus that explain everything? " Chaeng said pissed at Mina.

Mina nodded but still left with question. "But why did you end up with me on my bed?"

Chaeyoung pull her head. That question is also a hell of adventure. Chaeng exhale calming herself "that is also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter