Chapter 21

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Mini series before I start my story.. this is about Tzuyu X Author ft. SANA

Author: Happy birthday Tzuyu! *sends heart

Tzuyu: thanks author *sends back heart

Author: can I kiss you as a gift? *points at Tzuyu's cheeks

Tzuyu: sure *bends down for author to reach her height

Author: *leans in to kiss Tzuyu's cheeks but instead yells in pain

Sana: *grabs author's hair* stay away from my girlfriend! *shouts in satori dialect

Author:*cry* let go of my hair first

Sana: no!!!!!!!!

In the end author got bald. Thanks to Sana.

A/N: hahahaha I just wanna add that hahaha... well uhm let's start?  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYP HIGH

Tzuyu heard the bell rings meaning it's the end of the class. She picked up her things and left earlier than Dahyun and Chaeyoung.  Chaeyoung was the next one to leave the room leaving Dahyun behind.

Tzuyu went to Sana's last class to pick her up. Luckily, she arrived on time before Sana's teacher end the class. She saw Sana at her chair sitting and looking outside. Maybe day dreaming of something and she hopes it's about them. Everyone left already but Sana is left behind.  Tzuyu walk inside silently thinking of surprising Sana. A couple of step is leftbut then Sana spoke up.

Stop sneaking in and just walk here, Tzuyu" Sana said looking at Tzuyu who paused midway.

Tzuyu sighed. She just failed. "I was planning to surprise you. You ahould have just act you didn't saw me" Tzuyu pouted.

Sana just looked outside the window again and sigh. She's still jealous about Pinky, SomI and the dating booth thing. Tzuyu noticed it and sat beside Sana. She cups Sana's cheeks and faced her. Tzuyu smiled seeing her beautiful face.

"Are you mad at me?" Tzuyu ask

Sana didn't answer and just bite her lips.

"Sana" Tzuyu called

Sana just looked at the ground breaking their eye contact.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't want that to happen. I promise. If you want I won't do it" Tzuyu said

"Don't! "Sana stop her.  "I know you are doing this for the charity and not for yourself. I understand" Sana sai looking at Tzuyu's eyes.

Tzuyu grab her hand and pulled her out of the room. "Come on. I'm gonna take you out for a date"

Sana just followed her girlfriend  while holding hands passing other students who might be gossiping about them by now including Mina and Chaeyoung who happened to run into them.

"Mina" Chaeyoung said trying to divert Mina's attention to her instead of Sana and Tzuyu but failed. She raised her hand attempting to block Mina's view but Mina was faster and stop her hand.

"You can't always hide the truth that it hurts me whenever they are together. Chaeng,  I'm still and will still be hurt even if you cover or not my eyes. Just knowing that she is happy not because of me, hurts me. So this is just nonsense" Mina said with tears on her eyes leaving Chaeyoung but Chae is determine and folowed her to the rooftop.

She saw Mina's foot at the edge and in any minute she can kill herself. Mina closed her eyes and raise both of her arms feeling the cold air. Chaeyoung without wasting any second run as fast as she could and pulled Mina with her. Both stumbling on the floor but Chaeyoung hug Mina protecting her to be hurt. Mina opened her eyes seeing herself above Chaeyoung. She stand up followed by Chaeyoung who hurt her right part of her chest from the fall.

"Why did you stop me?!" Mina shouted at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung got mad thinking that Mina should be thankful to her instead of getting angry.

"Are you crazy!"Chaeyoung shouted back "you want to kill yourself"

"Yes!" Mina shouted tears falljng from her eyes " yes, I'm crazy! I love her too much that I can't live without her and it hurts!"

"I understand you but you don't have to kill yourself!" Chaeyoung raised her voice "is suicide the only things you can think of?"

"You don't understand me!" Mina said and wipe her tears "have you ever fell in love."

Chaeyoung was left agape and didn't answer.

"See you didn't"Mina said

"I do" Chaeyoung replied making Mina look at her.

Chaeyoung had her head hung low. "I did fell for someone. She's beautiful, smart and all the kinds of thing tou'll look for a girl.She perfect, at least for me." Chaeyoung slumped down on the floor watching the sun to set. "I used to be bullied because I look like a nerd. Someone who wears glasses, ponytails and didn't even have fashion sense but that girl helped me. It was my 4th week in this school as a freshman when the girl saw me being bullied"

Mina sat beside her. She felt interested at Chaeyoung's story. "Then what happened?"

Chaeyoung look at her. "She sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter