Chapter 25

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Hospital

Tzuyu was walking through the hallway looking for the room number 423.  She heard from Mrs. Myoui that Mina was hospitalize. But the question bothering her is, why does she have to be called? She knows that Mina is her friend but why does she have to come alone? 

'420...421...422...' Tzuyu sprinted up as she can see that she is nearing the place "423" she exclaimed

Tzuyu is about to grab the knob when someone opened it from the other side revealing a about middle-aged woman which she assumes to be Japanese,  Mina's mother.

The woman scans her from head to toe. "You must be Chou Tzuyu"

She nodded.  The woman frown at her and drag her at the bench outside Mina's room. "I'm Mrs . Myoui" the woman offered her hand. Tzuyu shook it and bowed. Mrs. Myoui sigh.

"Can I ask you a question,  Mrs.  Myoui?" Tzuyu said looking down

"Yes dear" Mrs.  Myoui nod.

Tzuyu scratch her nape. She's feeling conscious and awkward with the atmosphere. "What happened to Mina?"

Mrs. Myoui sigh filled with sadness.  "I don't know Mina's reason but she attempted to take suicide" she informed the bad news. 

Upon hearing it, Tzuyu started to worry. She felt cold creep into her skin making her shiver. She can't believe Mina would do it.

"We were fortunate to saw her at her bathroom lying on the cold cement and had took her to thr hospital as fast as we could." The woman said. Tzuyu was filled with more curiosity.  Asking Mina's reason of suicide but it's too awkward to ask. "Mina has been calling this name repeatedly in her sleep. She was calling your name. I didn't know who it is but decided to call it through her phone and found out it was you." Mrs. Myoui continued,

"Is she alright now?" Tzuyu ask

Mrs. Myoui nod. "Thankfully she is"

Tzuyu sigh in relief. Even though she does not know why but thankfully Mina is safe.

"Tzuyu" Mrs.Myoui called her. She held Tzuyu's hand and kneel infront of her. Tzuyu widen her eyes. She was confuse why this woman kneeling infront of her with tears in her eyes.

"Mrs. Myoui.. please stand.. Mrs. Myoui" Tzuyu said and help her to stand but Mrs. Myoui yanked her hand and continued kneeling.

"I wanna ask a favor Chou Tzuyu" Mrs. Myoui seriously said with tears flowing down her eyes. "Please.... do everything to save Mina. For me please" she beg

Tzuyu was dumbfounded. She doesn't know what to do. A mother pleading infront of you, How could you resist it? Tzuyu cleared . "Mrs. Myoui please stand" she held her arms and help her stand. Both of them sat at the bench. For once, Tzuyu gulped her pride. "Fine Mrs. Myoui. I'll do anything for you and save Mina"

Mina's mother smiled and left her at the bench. Tzuyu sigh as she can feel a heavy burden om her shoulder. Now it's on her own hands. She decided to call Momo so they can follow to th hospital. After the call ended, Tzuyu stands up and walk through Mina's room.

She saw Mina lying on the hospital bed. Maybe, sleeping. She sat down beside her bed and watch her in her deep slumber. Tzuyu felt guilty without her knowing why.  She waited for others to come but two hours had passed yet they are still nowhere to be found. Tzuyu sigh and talk with the sleeping Mina infront of her.

"Mina, why do you have to do that?" Tzuyu ask and no answer came. Tzuyu chuckled. Of course, no one would answer. How dumb she is. "Why?" She ask once again.

Unknown to her, Mina is already awake. Mina opened her eyes and was welcomed by Tzuyu. Mina smiled seeing Tzuyu beside her. 'I'm happy you still care about me' Mina thought.

"You're awake!" Tzuyu was happy to see Mina conscious. "Let me call the doctors to check on you"

Tzuyu stands up but Mina held her hands stopping her. Tzuyu look at her with her brows raised.

"Stay!" Mina said a little weak but authoritative "Please stay and don't go. Just for once"

Tzuyu nod. "But you need to tell me why you need to do that idiotic thing" Tzuyu said "haven't you thought about me? How about the others?  You didn't thought about them and do this dumb action" Tzuyu scolded.

"I do think about you. Everyday, every night. You've been bothering my mind." Mina confessed. "You're the one who haven't thought of me. I've been liking for long but you never thought about me. Starting when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter