Chapter 12

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's so wrong about me wearing this?" Tzuyu ask

Sana sigh obviously she doesn't want others to see Tzuyu's body except for her.

"It doesn't look nice" Sana answered back

"So what?" Tzuyu raised her tone "it isn't you who does not look nice"

"You're a minor.. you can't reveal too much skin" Sana reminded

"its not like I'm seducing everyone" Tzuyu said defending herself

"Yes you do!" Sana shouted 'why don't this girl listen to me?'

Tzuyu widen . She can't believe Sana was telling her this.

"Why are you so mad at me? Chaeng does look y too why don't you scold her too? You are so hot headed to me" Tzuyu shouted back

Sana was speechless. She can't control this girl. She grab her other towel and gave it to Tzuyu.

"Here wear this" Sana said offering the towel.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. She can't believe she can't enjoy this day. "No thanks" Tzuyu said and left them wearing her pink robe. She went back to hotel and Sana lost her sight to her. She sigh and went back to Nayeon to play volleyball with. Momo went to Dahyun who was sitting on the sand.

"That was pretty lame." Momo commented

Dahyun gasped. She was shocked as Momo was there without making sound.

"What are you doing here?" She ask

"Just checking out some girls or guys to flirt with" Momo said and smirk

"Why here?" Dahyun ask eyeing her.

Momo who noticed Dahyun observing her from head to toe covered her body.

"Why are you checking on me?" Momo ask with wide eyes

"I'm not checking on you" Dahyun defended

"Ey..." Momo started to tease "too much excuses"

Dahyun stick her tongue out. Momo chuckled.

"You know. Just tell me if you like me. I might reconsider you after you've rejected me" Momo informed Dahyun

Dahyun rolled her eyes and stand looking at Momo. "You know. You are too full of yourself. I told you I won't like you" she said and left Momo alone.

"Then don't run into me crying and tellung me you like me" Momo shouted so Dahyun can hear.

Dahyun was pissed and enter the hotel.

Night came and everyone come back to their room to change. Dinner time and Sana and the gang was in the V.I.P room prepared by Hirai's family. Everyone was settled at the table when they have notice Tzuyu and Dahyun wasn't there.

"Where are they?"Mina ask

"I don’t know. Maybe they were in their room." Jungyeon suggest

"I don't think so. I'm roommate with Tzuyu and Tzuyu wasn't there" Chaeyoung said

"Me either" Jihyo said "I'm with Dahyun in room but she wasn't there too" Jihyo added

Mina got worried and stand up. She got her jacket and left the eoom running to find Tzuyu and Dahyun. Others do it as well. Mina tried to searchfor her in everyroom as possible but she can't look for her. She went to entertainment area too but she was sure enough that she wasn't there. Tzuyu isn't from Japan so she was sure enough Tzuyu won't go out the hotel without the J-Trinity's permission. 

"Where can she be?" Mina ask herself "I know she won't go to the bar. She's a minor. She won't drink." Mina said talking to herself. And like a light bulb lighted her head. "Where would a person who doesn't want to be found go to hide?" She ask herself "of course, somewhere others would think she won't go" Mina said and snap her fi gers together.

Mina went to the bar in the hotel and found Dahyun sitting at the counter with Tzuyu.

"You know Tzuyu. I really hate that pig" Dahyun said with red cheeks seems like she's drunk

Tzuyu who's head resting on her arms hiccup "you just like" she said and grin while raising her hands with a glass of martini.

Dahyun shook her head and sigh.  Mina went to them and sit beside Tzuyu.

"Why are you two here?" Mina ask ordering a glass of cn beer.

Tzuyu look at her "oh Mina you are here" she said hugging Mina "come join the fun"

Mina frowned but nodded at Tzuyu "you know you are a minor and you drink a strong one. Shouldn't you drinking a mild one?"

Tzuyu pursed Mina's lips by holding it with her hand "sshhhhh" putting a finger on her lips "you are too much like Sana. Both of you treat me like a kid. We are here to have fun but you like to lecture me. Don't you know I was hurt. She told me I like to seduce other. As if I do" Tzuyu frowned amd started to cry.

Mina drink her beer and joined them got drunk."you know. Me either don't like you to wear that. But I think that wasn't what Sana wanted to tell you. Maybe she just worry others might take it as an advantage to you" she said. Mina was bad drinker causi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter