Chapter 28

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana snap back at her thoughts. She started to look for Tzuyu at the mansion. Mark and Chaeyoung stop her.

"What are you doing?" Mark ask

Sana raised her eye brow to him. "Where is Tzuyu?" She ask

Mark sigh "Doesn't anyone of you know where she is?" Mark ask back.

Sana and the others shook their head except for Chaeyoung.

"All I know is she went to America" Chaeyoung said

"What?!" Sana look at her. Shock at how much informations she's been hiding. "Where in US?" She ask expecting to hear an answer from her.

Chaeng shook her head. She doesn't know the answer for that. "I'm sorry. I don’t know"

Mark clap his hands taking everyone's attention. "She's in L.A."

"With who?" Momo ask interested in the situation happening

"Mina"Mark informed

"Mina?" Jihyo finally spoke "I thought she's not inlove with Mina but why does she have to come with her?"

"Right" Nayeon agreed "she shouldn't follow her"

"She has too." Mark said "it was part of the deal"

"What deal?" A confused Jungyeon ask.

"The deal which he has to break up with Sana and she has to live with her in US" Chaeng answered "that's all I know"

Sana grab her phone and call someone.

"Mr. Kim" Sana called from the other line "book me a flight to L.A. today"

Sana cringed while talking on the other line "No, I need to go to L.A. now!" She said

"Yes..yes..yess" Sana replied to Mr. Kim "Let's meet at the airport. Need it right now"

"Thanks Mr. Kim"Sana replied and end the line.

Chaeyoung look at her. "Where are you going?" Chae ask

"L.A." Sana replied "I'm getting back what's mine"

Sana walk out the house but Chaeyoung followed her. Sana turned her heel and face Chae.

"Stop following me!" Sana shouted

"No!" Chaeng replied "if you're getting yours then I have to get mine too."

Sana knitted her brows. She can't understand what Chaeyoung was saying. Chaeng saw her and chuckled.

"Mina" Chaeyoung informed

"Mina?" Sana ask back

Chaeyoung blushed hearing the name. She smile shyly scratching her head from embarassment. 

"Isn't it obvious?" Chaeng ask "I'm inlove with Mina"

Sana widen her eyes. "Really?"

Chaeyoung nod. "Come on. Let's go. Let's ride my car and go to the airport. I'll help you"

Sana nodded and settled herself on the shotgun seat. Chae drive the car to the airport.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

L.A.

(Myoui's Residence)

A party was happening that day after Tzuyu and Mina arrived three days ago. Friends and familys of Mina are there to welcome her while Tzuyu is beside her following wherever she goes. Tzuyu forced her smile everytime she was introduce by Mina to everyone.

"Uncle Marco!" Mina greeted and hug the guy infront of her.

"Great to see you again, Mina" the guy hug him back. "It's been long since we last saw each other."

Mina smiled. "As I can remember,  we last met when I'm in Japan." She tried to remember

Uncle Marco snap her fingers remembering the scene.  "Oh, yes. You are right." Uncle Marco nodded "you are with this fine lady named Sana, right?"

Tzuyu who wasn't even interested earlier snap her thoughts hearing Sana's name.

"Sana is your girlfriend right?" Uncle Marco ask for confirmation

Mina shook her head still with smile not wanting to be rude to uncle Marco. "No, uncle. I've broke up with her a long time"

Uncle Marco covered his mouth "I'm sorry. I didn't knew"

Mina patted Uncle Marco's back. "It's alright uncle. Don't worry. I already have someone new. Let me introduce you to Chou Tzuyu" she proudly hold Tzuyu's hand.

Tzuyu wanted to remove it but does not want to make a scene.

"Wow!" Uncle Marco was happy to see a beautiful lady infront of her "you have a great taste" he praised

Mina chuckled at his reaction.

"Your cousins must learn from you. Let me call them" he said and called his daughters

Three girls went to them and they kissed each other's cheeks including Mina.

"Krystal, SinB and Jessica. Mina would like to introduce you someone" Uncle Marco said

"Krystal, SinB and Jessica. This is my new girlfriend Tzuyu" Mina pointed to Tzuyu "Tzuyu these are my cousins" she pounted to the three girls infront of them.

"Hi, I'm Jessica. The eldest" said the girl who wears a denim shorts paired up with white V neck shirt and a black beanie. Ending it up with black  leather heels.

"I'm SinB but my real name is Eun bi. I'm the youngest" the girl that looks like the eldest sister yet smaller said.

Lastly,  the girl who wears blue tennis skirt  and white crop top offered her hand. "I'm Krystal" short introduction of hers.

Tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter