Chapter 35

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed and Sana has still no clue where her love one is. She keeps on looking for Tzuyu but she had no luck with her. She didn't even slept trying to look for her but Korea is too big for her to be able to found Tzuyu on her own. She didn't wanna give up but she also have a buisness to take care.

For the whole week, she even almost forgot that she has a gallery to take care of. With a deep sigh she went back home to sleep. Tomorrow is her interview with a magazine and she needs to prepare for it.

Being able to sleep for an hour, Sana woke up early and went to her gallery. It's 7 in the morning when she arrive. Entering the building, she was welcome by her secretary and give her a cup of coffee.

"Morning Ms.Minatozaki." her secretary greeted her

Sana only nodded at her and take a sip on her coffee.

"Your interview would start in an hour. Also the opening for your new collection of photos would be today too. It would start after your interview." She said

"Okay" Sana answered lifelessly

"Invited guest are in the lobby.  You could stay there for a while. The interview would be in the VIP room beside the gallery." She informed Sana

"Are my friends there?" Sana ask

"Yes" her secretary answered "everyone are there"

Sana breathe deep. "Just call me then when the interview would start."

Her secretary left leaving her alone. Sana wandered in the building first getting drag by her feet infront of the gallery. The door through the gallery was  a glass door making it visible to people who are outside letting them have a glimpse of her collection.

Sana sigh. 'Only if Tzuyu could see my collection. Chou Tzuyu, would you be proud?' Sana's mind was filled with thier memories once again.

 

 Their feet drag them in a park. Both of them sat at a bench. Tzuyu opened her bag and grab something inside. She pulled out a camera which is very rare. She gave it to Sana.

"I want to give this to you" Tzuyu said. "Didn't you told me you wanna be a photographer? "
Sana nod.

"Here your first camera" Tzuyu said and let Sana hold it. "I wish I can be your first model"
Sana look at her "Tzuyu" she called

Tzuyu smile at her and drag her. " Our first concept would be a date. Take a sincere photo of mine, okay? Ms.Photographer"

 

Sana smiled as it came back to her. 'Tzuyu. See this? This gallery is for you. You're my first model as what I promised. I miss you' her thoughts were interrupted when a familiar voice call her.

"Sana!!!" That loud voice. She knows who it is even without looking for its owner. "Hey Sana!!!"

Sana look and fake a smile at Dahyun. "Hey" she replied

"You won't believe who we just met" Dahyun said

Sana widen her eyes and expected the person Dahyun talking about to be Tzuyu. She run to the lobby expecting to see her with her friends but was disappointed to see Momo glaring at someone.

"Mina? Chaeyoung?" Sana called seeing them there with the others.

"What are you even doing here Mina?" Momo said while glaring at her.

"I'm not here to argue with you Momo" Mina rolled her eyes. Momo never change. She still is the old overprotective friend of Sana. "I'm here for Sana. She invited me here. Stop making a scene. I hate attention."

Momo scoff hearing Mina's statement. "Really?" Momo smirk. "Don't you love attention? You love it so much that you ruined Sana and Tzuyu." Momo said pulling Mina's wrist.

Sana put an arm on Momo's shoulder. "Stop it Mo" she said and earn a look from both Momo and Mina "she's one of my guess. You're just making a scene."

Momo gave one last look at Sana before nodding and letting Mina go.

"Apologize to her" Sana ordered Momo

"What!" Momo widen her eyes "why should I?"

"Just do it Moguri. I hope whatever happened 2 years ago would be erase in our memories. Plus, Mina regret it. She already move on and I hope we all move on too" Sana said.

Everyone nodded except for Momo.

Mina sigh and hung her head low. "I'm sorry" she apologize first. "I'm sorry for being so blind that I forgotten about our friendship. I'm sorry if I sacrifice and it and choose my selfishness over the two of you." Mina was holding her tears hoping for it not to fall.

"I-I-I'm such a bad fri-ie---" Mina was cut off when she felt an arm wraps her body. She felt Momo hugging her and soothing her back.

"Shhh... stop it" Momo hushed her "I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I didn't tried understanding you. I'm sorry Mina." Mkmo sobs.

Mina who was shock at first can't believe that this was really happening. "Moguri~" she called

"I'm sorry too."Momo apologize

Mina smiled and let her tears fall. Jungyeon and Nayeon who are watching the scene cried too and hug each other. Jihyo joined the 2yeon and hug them. Dahyun smiled seeing her girlfriend and Mina to be friends again. Chaeyoung stand beside Dahyun and hi-five with her.

"Long time no see Eagle" Chae said and hug her.

Sana was happy to see her friends.

"Miss Minatozaki" someone called. She look back and found her secretary calling her " the interview would start in a minute."

Sana nod. "I'll follow." She smiled and look at her friends.

"We'll see you later" Jungyeon said and wave at her. Sana nodded and left them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIP Room

The interview started and Sana answered all the questions professionally and sometimes with a hint of humour.

"Another question Ms. Minatozaki" the interviewer said "what is the reason why you love to hide the identity of your model? "

Sana chuckle at the question. It wasn't funny but she already assumed that it would be ask. She inhale and lok at the interviewer and smile. "At first, I just wanna hide her identity cause I felt that the person need privacy and it makes people more interested to my photos but then I realize that I miss that person so much but I hate to admit it"

"Does this model means something to you?" The interviewer ask

Sana shyly nodded "more than what she thinks" 'Tzuyu, I hope you listens to me'

The interviewer smile at how sweet Sana can be. "Last, question would you let us know who she is?"

"I'm sorry" Sana stand "it's not my choice" she said.

Both of them shake their hands. Before moving to the gallery. 

---------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter