Chapter 32

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just?" Sana replied back

Tzuyu nod her head. "And" Tzuyu said "I know you are jealous over Kai as he was being too touchy over me. Don't worry. He won't ever like me. He was on a relationship with a guy named Kyungsoo" Tzuyu informed and smirk ending it with a wink.

Sana gulp and look away for a second. She knows she is caught but she must deny.  After all, Tzuyu is engage with Mina. She is nothing for Tzuyu anymore. Sana look at Tzuyu with unreadable mark on face.

"Stop flirting with me Tzuyu" Sana said

"I'm not!" Tzuyu defended

"You obviously are. Both of us ended our relationship 2 years ago and I hope you won't cross the line anymore." Sana said and felt pain on her chest with each word she spats. "Plus, you are engage with Mina already so please stay loyal to her. She loves you so much. I hope you won hurt her like you did to me 2 years ago."

"Engage?" Tzuyu ask back

"Yes. So please act properly. Or just act like you don't know me" Sana hung her head low.

Tzuyu frown with Sana's words."so are you telling me that you'll forget about us?" Tzuyu ask

Sana look away avoiding Tzuyu's eyes which looks gloomy. She melts everytime she does.

"Yes" Sana answered and felt a knife stab her at the back.  "And I hope you'll stop bothering and appearing in my life" she continued

Tzuyu is hurt. Very hurt. She does not know how to handle this. She came back in Korea worrying if Sana could forgive her. She tried to fought her fear of losing her but nightmare seems to eaten her whole mind and followed her to reality.

Tzuyu sigh and wiped the tear that escape her eyes. "Is that's so?" Tzuyu said trying to hide her sobs.

Sana didn't even look back at her making Tzuyu thinks she ment everything. "Fine, I won't appear again. I'll leave now." Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu walk away leaving everyoen shock.

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu!" Mr. Kang called her shouting but didn't budge to answer him.

Tzuyu left the studio without anyone knowing. Sana tried to look for her feeling guilty with everything she said. She didn't mean it though. But she have too or else both of them will suffer again. She does not want to felt hurt again not anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana sat at her office feeling tired with what happened. After meeting Tzuyu earlier. She had a mix emotion running through her whole body. A part of her wanted to hug Tzuyu and a part of her wanted to kiss her but her mind took her over pushed her away.

"so are you telling me that you'll forget about us?"

Those words repeated through her mind.

"How the hell did this happen?" Sana sigh slouching on the couch. She massage her nape feeling stress all over her.

"And I hope you'll stop bothering and appearing in my life"

"Is that's so?"

 A tear fell from her eyes. She hated herself. 'Minatozaki Sana, why can't you be selfish for once?' Sana thought and grab the pillow beside her burying her head releasing her grief by screaming at all her might.

A knock was heard breaking her thoughts. Sana dusted herself making herself look good before allowing her secretary to enter.

"Ms. Minatozaki, Ms. Kim Dahyun and Ms. Hirai Momo is here to see you" she informed.

Sana wiped her tears and nodded at her secretary. "Let them in" Sana said.

Her two friends entered her office and was welcomed by Sana smiling with a puffy eyes.

"Sana" Dahyun look at her and frowned. "What happened?"

"Nothing" she fake a smile and ask her secretary to bring coffee for them.

"Liar!" Momo throw herself into the long couch before her and pulled Dahyun to her making her sit on her lap. "You are ugly when you cry so stop crying and tell us what happened"

Dahyun nodded and kissed her girlfriend's cheek. Proud at how well she can convice her bestfriend to blurt out her problems without even moving a muscle.

Sana stare at Momo and Dahyun. 'How can they stay for 2 years still together strong and happy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter