Chapter 16

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello guys! I'm actually getting busy because of my therapy and me being addicted to Elsword.. if anyone is interested to play it just tell me.. you can add me as a friend there..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana back hugging Tzuyu. They are walking while hugging each other inside the big coat. Under the moonlight the two was alone in the park full of cherry blossom. Blooming and showing the  beauty of the flower. Petals slowly dropping like a magic.

Tzuyu is amazed at how beautiful the place is. She never thought that a place like this would exist. Sana unwrap Tzuyu from the coat and walk beside her. Tzuyu didn't bother the cold and continue mesmerizing the beauty. Sana look at her and smile widely. She is happy to see Tzuyu beside her. Even the walk is silent, it isn't awkward as it seems.

Sana closed her eyes and let the cold breeze touch her skin. She stop her tracks and open her eyes. Petals are falling everywhere. Sana open her hands and let the petals land on it. How she wish those petals to be Tzuyu. That Tzuyu could fall for her easily.

Tzuyu turned around when she notice Sana to be left behind her. She saw Sana spinning under the tree. Playing with the petals falling over them. She smile unknowingly when she saw Sana. Tzuyu found her cute. Smile never left Sana's face that time and Tzuyu notice it. Sana looks beautiful and vibrant whenever she smile and she is happy to witness that scene.

Tzuyu was watching Sana silently and she feels her heart beating fast whenever Sana and her had eye contact. She blush when Sana wink at her one time after spinning for God knows how many times. She can't take her eyes off her. It is very rare to see Sana like that. The first time they met, Sana was grumpy old squirrel but then meeting her and being with her this whole vacation. She realize that Sana is more than you expected.  She wasn't the typical bully that others would fear but she was actually carin, loving and protective. Add some clumsiness too. Sana stop spining and saw Tzuyu looking at her. She walk towards her and the younger girl isn't even budging. She went closer and face her closer leaving an inch gap to their faces but Tzuyu isn't moving. As if she drifted of to dreamland with Sana's beauty.

Sana snapped her fingers between her and Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu then back off and regain her senses.  Shooking her head she notice Sana to be infront of her. She blushed madly and covered her face with both of her palms.

"Ahhh..a.." Tzuyu stutters

"What?" Sana ask seeing Tzuyu stutter makes her cute.

"When did you come here?" Tzuyu ask

"I'm always here beside you" Sana said and smirk

"Bu.." Tzuyu stutters again "you were there" Tzuyu pointed under the tree 2ft away from them.

Sana smiled. 'so you are watching me all this time?' Sana thought to herself making her smile.

"Doesn't matter" Sana said "let's go" Sana said and laid her hands infront of Tzuyu

Tzuyu raised her eyebrow " where are we going?" She ask

"Just trust me, will you?" Sana said waiting for Tzuyu to accept her hand.

Tzuyu nod and hold Sana's hand tightly. Sana smile non stop feeling Tzuyu's warm hand on hers. She put their hand inside the coat's pocket making it warmer.  They walk away to the park and soon arrive at a big building.

"Hakone Ropeway" Tzuyu read the sign.

"Yes" Sana said "let's enter?"

Tzuyu nod and they enter the place and saw cable cars. They step in the cable car and soon the door closed. Tzuu who has fear of heights tremble. Sana holding her hands felt it and saw Tzuyu sweating.

"Are you alright?" Sana ask facing Tzuyu.

Tzuyu gulp and shook her head. " I.. I actually hate heights" Tzuyu confessed.

Sana comforted her her back.  "It's alright I won't leave yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter