Chapter 17

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu arrive at the hotel after she was fetch by Mr. Han realizing that she's lost in the middle of Japan. Entering the hotel, she was welcome by Jungyeon, Mina, Dahyun and Momo who was waiting for her in the lobby area. Seeing Tzuyu arrive, everyone stand and approach her.

"Why did you just arrive now?" Dahyun ask worried about her friend "I thought something bad happened to you"

Tzuyu sigh and look around searching for someone but failed.

"Has Sana arrive?" Tzuyu ask

Mina frowned knowing Tzuyu looking for Sana instead of her.

"You should worry for yourself instead of her" Dahyun lectured Tzuyu "She's from Japan so she won't be lost. You better shower now"

"Yes, she is right Tzuyu" Momo agreed "you are soaking wet" she said while scanning Tzuyu's body drench in rain while biting her lower lips seeing her curves.

Dahyun glared at her girlfriend and rolled her eyes "are you cheating on me?" Dahyun scolded Momo

Momo snapped out of her thoughts and shook her head "no, I don’t" Momo said and check out Tzuyu again.

Dahyun was pissed and left Momo.  "I hate you" she shouted

Momo look at her retreating girlfriend and followed her happy about Dahyun getting jealous. Following Dahyun on the way she bumped into a girl.

"Oh sorry" Momo apologize and helped the girl pick up her things.

"I'm fine, thanks" the girl said getting her things from Momo.

"Momo.. Hirai Momo" Momo introduced herself to the girl offering her hands. 

The girl was about to shake it but Dahyun who was watching the whole scene became jealous and pulled Momo's ears.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!" Momo screamed in pain.

Jungyeon and Mina laughed at the scene. Momo had the guts to flirt with other girls infront of her girlfriend. What a dumb lady she is.

 "I guess, we won't be having a party for today" Mina said scratching her nape. She can't believe her friend is really flirty. 

Jungyeon patted her shoulder "don't worry. With or without them we would celebrate, okay?" Junyeon said having a thumbs up on her hand.

Tzuyu nodded her head and went to her room to take a shower. Mina who was watching her all along saw her gloomy aura.  After taking a shower, Tzuyu went to the VIP lounge reserved by Momo for their party. Seeing everyone there except for Sana makes Tzuyu worried about her. She look at her watch. It's been 2 hours since they separated from each other.

Tzuyu sat at the couch. Drinks and foods are placed on the table infront of it. Jungyeon and Nayeon was having alone time. Chaeyoung was just palying with her phone and doesn't give a care for the party. Momo was still apologizing to the mad eagle and Mina was just watching Tzuyu frown.

The party started even though Sana hasn't arrive at the lounge. It seems like she doesn't have the plan to join them. It makes Tzuyu feels guilty.

Tzuyu grab a can of orange juice and went to the beach infront of the lounge separated by a glass window. She sat at the sand and let the water reach the end of her feet. How relaxing it feels after what happens today. She felt exhausted and wanted to cry. She doesn't know why but she feels guilty and sad about her and Sana. She just can't shook the thing off out of her head. It keeps on appearing and appearing. Sighing. She heared a soft cough beside her. She felt the space beside her to be filled by Mina.

"It would be ridiculous for me to ask you if you are alright when obviously,  you arent" Mina said taking a sip from the can of grape juice in her hand.

Tzuyu sigh. "Is it obvious? " she ask Mina

"I've been watching you all this time" Mina nodded "what are you worrying?" Mina ask

Tzuyu sip her juice and laid her body on the sand watching the stars above and the moon mirrored to the seawater.

"Can you tell me, why does it hurt?" Tzuyu ask wanting to open up

"What?" Mina ask raising a brow

"This" Tzuyu pointed to her ches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter