Chapter 26

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hello, sorry if I don’t update. . I'm really sorry... but I'll try my best to write...thanks

So I'm writing this while listening to Evening Sky by Ailee..

Try listening this chap with this song.. I think you'll love the song not the story hahahaha...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina left Tzuyu alone inside the auditorium.  Smirk is lingering on her lips knowing she won over Sana, Tzuyu being hers and her , Mina, would be her new girlfriend. This day is the best.

Mina is walking to the car park where Mr. Jeon, her driver, is waiting for her. Reaching the car she heard a voice call her.

"Mina!" A voice behind her shouted.

Mina look back only to be seen Chaeyoung catching up to her. "What are you doing here?" Mina ask Chaeyoung infront of her.

Chaeyoung move closer and leave some distance between them. "Shouldn't I be asking you 'What are you doing?'"

Mina tilted her head giving Chaeng an innocent look. "What? I can't understand you"

"You know what I mean" Chaeng said "Tzuyu and Sana.."

Mina nod. "Uhhh.. I get it.. so what?"

"This is crazy" Chaeng said "you are forcing Tzuyu!" Her voice croak.

"And?" Mina had her arms crossed at her chest. "I don't care. She's the one who break up with her not me. Plus, it's already done"

"I thought you love Tzuyu?" Chaeng ask

"Yes, I do!" Mina raised her voice. She had enough of every lecture "that's why I'm doing this!"

"You are hurting her. What about her happiness?If you really love her you won't hurt her. You'll make her happy with Sana!" Chaeng shouted back

"Then what about my happiness? Haven't they thought that they are hurting me too? I'm just being fair with myself" Mina said and turned her back to Chae.

"This isn't love Mina. This is obsession" Chaeng said to her. "They have to know!"

Mina glared at her with a smirk. "Try it then. I'll kill myself since it's an embarrassment to me"

Chaeng sigh "You are not doing this again"

Mina's smirk widen "yes, I'm threatening you like I did to Tzuyu"

Chaeng grab her collar. Her anger is rising to her head but she is stopping herself. "You are mad!"

Mina glare at her not scared of what might she do. "Correction. I'm very mad" she said.

Chaeyoung clench her teeth surpassing her anger. She pushed Mina and she hitted the car. Chaeyoung left and didn't even dare to look back at the groaning Mina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tzuyu wipe her tears. She went out of the auditorium and walk through the hallway when Momo and the gang except for Chaeng, Sana and Mina was there. Momo tap her shoulder.

"Tzuyu, have you seen Sana?" Momo ask

Tzuyu shook her head and walk by again. Momo followed her expecting to meet Sana with her. As they reach the gate of their school, Momo found Sana on a bench crying. Momo being her best friend went to her and comfort her. Everyone followed leaving Tzuyu standing on her spot looking at their direction bored.

"Tzuyu! "Momo called expecting her to comfort her own girlfriend instead Tzuyu stayed at her place.

Sana kept on crying even though everyone tried to calm her. Sana look up at Tzuyu's direction. Tears are flowing down her eyes. She stands up and went closer to Tzuyu.

"Tell me. I saw it wrong" Sana said to Tzuyu but she just stared at her

"Chou Tzuyu! " she shouted

Momo and the others are shocked seeing the two having problems again. 'what's the problem of these two? They were too sweet last time and now they are fighting again?' Momo thought but stayed quiet and listened to the quarrelling couple.

"Eyes don't Lie Sana. What you see is what it is" Tzuyu said trying her best to lie.

Sana can't stop her tears from falling. She move closer to Tzuyu and punch her chest repeatedly.

"Chou Tzuyu stop lying. You still love me right?" Sana held her hands "please.  Tzuyu what's the problem? I can change. I can be the person you want. Just don't break up with me." Sana pleaded and caressed her face.

Tzuyu wanted to touch her. She wanted hug her. She wanted to kiss her and lastly run away from here with her but she can't. She have to do everything to stop herself from doing all those things. Tzuyu pushed Sana making her fall from the ground.  Momo caught her off guard. She got pissed when Tzuyu pushed Sana. She wanted to punch Tzuyu right now but Dahyun held her making her stop her actions. 

"Stop i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter