Chapter 36

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You sat alone on your bed, thinking about everything that’s been happening. You couldn’t help but to feel sad and defeated, like no matter what you do nothing will change.

“It’s okay, ___.” Someone said and you looked up. A sad smile appeared on your face. “Everything will be okay.” Your mom was in front of you. You stood up and hugged her, she wrapped her arms around you.

“I miss you…” Your voice broke.

“We’re always here, tiny monkey.” Your dad’s voice made you smile and you felt him hug you both.

“You have to talk to your friends, honey.” Your mom made you face her, they both smiled at you. “Tell them what’s going on in that wonderful head of yours.” Your mom said while your dad patted your head.

“Tell Tae, she will listen.” Your dad said and you shook your head.

“I don’t want to bother her.” You lowered your head and they hugged you again. Tears started streaming down your face.

You stopped feeling them around you and opened your eyes. You stood alone again in your room. You looked around and started calling for them.

 

 

Taeyeon woke up early in the morning and decided to get up and make breakfast for everyone. She got up and left their bedroom, closing the door carefully not to wake up Tiffany who was still sleeping peacefully. She then went to your room and peeked inside.

She noticed you were tossing and turning and entered your room, sitting beside you.

“Mom… Dad…” You mumbled while a few tears ran down your cheeks and she smiled sadly.

Taeyeon cleaned your tears and patted your head softly until you calmed down, before going to the kitchen.

 

 

Moonbyul managed to convince you, after a lot of insisting, to give her a copy of your tests schedule. She opened up to you about her past and how difficult it was for her to balance her job and her classes.

Both her and Solar have been covering for you at times so you could study and they both were very happy to find out that you had passed all your tests with good grades.

What they didn’t understand though was why you looked so sad and why Taeyeon seemed to be following you around most of the time.

 

That same week on Saturday, you had taken the afternoon shift since Moonbyul insisted on you not working in the morning so you could sleep in and rest after the stressful week.

The shift had been a bit hectic until right around dinner time. Moonbyul took the chance to clean around and make an inventory so they could order produce for the following week while Solar had been taking a break and talking to Taeyeon, who has been sit

Please log in to read the full chapter