Chapter 9

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A week later…

The door to the café opened and Taeyeon walked in grinning. She was looking around for you when Solar approached her.

“Hi Taeyeon, would you like a table?” She asked and smiled at her.

“Can I have a spot on the counter?” Taeyeon asked smiling back.

“Of course.”

Solar told her to sit wherever she wanted since all the stools were empty. Moonbyul walked behind the counter and placed a tray full of glasses in the sink.

“Hi Tae, want some coffee?” Moonbyul started washing the dishes.

“Sure, where’s ___?” She asked, while picking up a menu.

“In the back with Wheein.” Taeyeon looked at her suspicious.

“She’s been spending a lot of time with Wheein lately…” Moonbyul mirrored her face.

“You’re right…” They both started laughing. “Wheein needs more help, we’ve been getting more customers recently and she’s the only one in the kitchen.” Moonbyul prepared her coffee.

Taeyeon goes every day to check on you and now she’s friends with everyone there. You’ve gotten closer to them too and you’re enjoying working there a lot.

“Here you go.” Moonbyul placed her coffee in front of her. “I’ll go get ___.” Taeyeon thanked her for the coffee.

A few minutes later you walked to the counter.

“Hi Tae.” You smiled and she smirked. “You have them?” She nodded.

“Here, put them on.” Taeyeon told you, excited.

You blushed while opening the case. You then took them out carefully and put them on. You blinked a few times and looked around.

“So?” Taeyeon smiled at you.

“It’s so different, I can see the world in HD now.” You grinned.

“Now you look like the nerd you are.” Taeyeon said, nodding. “Let me take a picture.” You blushed again and she chuckled, taking out her phone. You pouted and she took the picture. “You look too cute.” She pinched your cheek.

“Wow, ___. Nice glasses.” Solar said as soon as she saw you.

“I’m going to send the picture to Fany.”

“Tae, don’t.” You tried to stop her but it was too late. You lowered your head.

“Byulie, check it out. ___ has glasses now.” Solar motioned Moonbyul to come closer.

“Looking good, ___. Nice.” She nodded to herself. “I’m sorry, babe. I just found a new love interest.” She wrapped her arm around your shoulders. You blushed on

Please log in to read the full chapter