Chapter 30

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Fridays at the café are your favorite. People are relaxed and happier unlike Mondays. Everyone is looking forward to the weekend, you included. Hwasa gave everyone the day off on Saturday because the café was booked for an event.

You were working the counter as usual when you noticed Solar walking fast in your direction. You chuckled and reached inside the fridge, getting a bottle of water.

You handed it to her and continued getting orders ready.

“You should take the jacket off.” You told her while she was drinking.

“And lose the bet? Never!” She handed you the bottle and went back to work. You smiled, putting it back in the fridge for her.

Moonbyul and Solar had a bet going on. Since it was a rather hot day, they both dared the other to work with a jacket on, whoever takes it first pays for their date tomorrow.

“Don’t help her!” You heard Moonbyul tell you.

You turned around and saw her carrying drinks to refill the fridges in the counter.

You took the box from her and then handed her a cold drink too. She thanked you and went back to serving tables.

“That looks fun.” A customer said and you glanced at her. “Working here I mean.” She smiled at you.

“It is.” You replied, smiling back. “Want a refill?”

“Yes, please.” She stood up. “Can you make it to go? I have to go back to work”.

“Of course.” You prepared her drink and handed it to her.

“Thanks.” She winked at you. “I’ll see you around.” you just smiled.

“Did you get her number?” Hwasa’s voice startled you.

“Her number?” You asked confused.

“Come on! The way she was looking at you? The wink? You didn’t get any of that?” She asked amused. You shook your head. “She was flirting with you!”

“Oh...” You nodded.

“Who’s flirting?” Moonbyul placed a tray full of dirty dishes on the counter.

“The girl who just left.” Hwasa placed her hands on your shoulders. “With our one and only, ___” Moonbyul nodded.

“She did ask if you were working yesterday.” Solar appeared out of nowhere and sat on the counter.

You shook your head and proceeded to wash

Please log in to read the full chapter