Chapter 28

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Who did you talk to?” Sunny hoped she talked to anyone but you.

“The girl from the counter, ___, with dark hair and glasses.” Sunny lowered her head. “To be honest, honey, I did you a favor. You deserve someone better than a simple barista with no studies.”

Sunny stood up and went to her bedroom. Her mom shook her head in disappointment.

“You’ll thank me one day.”



Just as her mom finished that sentence, Sunny rushed past her and left the apartment.

She walked all the way to your house and rang the doorbell. Tiffany opened the door.

“Is ___ home?” Sunny asked before Tiffany could greet her.

“Yeah, she’s in her room.” Tiffany moved aside so she could go in. “Is everything okay?”

Sunny didn’t reply, she just went straight to your room and knocked on the door.

“I’m not hungry.” She heard you say and tried to open, only to find out the door was locked.

“___.” She called your name and knocked once again. You opened the door.

“Sunny? What are you doing here?” You asked, surprised to see her there.



Tiffany went back to the kitchen where Taeyeon was washing the dishes.

“Who was that?” Taeyeon asked when she saw her.

“Sunny.” Taeyeon looked surprised. “Something must’ve happened.”

“I’ll talk to ___ later.”



Sunny entered your bedroom and you closed the door. She sat down on your bed, you joined her.

“Are you okay?” You wrapped your arm around her, and she leaned her head on your shoulder.

“Don’t listen to her.” She held your hand and you smiled sadly. “Please.”

“Okay.” You kissed her head and she closed her eyes. “I’ll try.”

“Why didn’t you tell me she went to see you?” Sunny faced you.

“Because I didn’t want you to worry.” You honestly said. “I didn’t want to distract you from your studies.” She smiled slightly.

“You’re not a distraction, ___” She cupped your cheek. “You’re the one who keeps me sane.” She pinched your cheek and you gr

Please log in to read the full chapter