Chapter 34

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sunny felt refreshed right after her shower and joined Jessica in her office, the latter had set up a space for Sunny to use if she wanted to work from home.

“Someone called while you were in the shower.” Jessica said when Sunny took her phone.

“Who did?” Sunny unlocked her phone.

“___ I think.” Sunny’s eyes opened wide. “I said you’d call her back after your shower.”

“Thanks.” Was all Sunny could say when she saw your name on the call log.



She left the office and went to the bedroom before pressing the call button.

“Sunny?” Your voice bringing back a lot of memories.

“Hey ___, how are you?” She smiled.

“I’m good, how are you?” You asked trying your best not to be awkward.

“Good too, I miss you all.” You smiled.

“We miss you too.” You said, the call was silent for a moment. Both of you reminiscing in the past. “Congratulations on your engagement.” You tried to sound happy. “Jessica sounds like a nice girl.”

“Thanks ___, she is.” The call was silent once again. “Are you seeing anybody?” Sunny asked cautiously.

“I am.” Sunny regretted asking but at the same time she felt happy that you had someone. “Her name is Wendy.”

“I’m really happy for you, ___.”







A few days later, Wendy entered the cafe to Solar’s surprise.

“Welcome to Moomoo, our best barista is gone for the day but we still have our second best.” Solar joked earning a chuckle from Wendy.

“I know, is Taeyeon working today?” Wendy asked and she nodded.

“I’ll go get her.”

Wendy thanked her and waited by the counter, not long after Taeyeon emerged with her from the kitchen door.

“Are you sure?” A rather confused Taeyeon asked Solar who showed her where Wendy was standing.

“Hi Taeyeon, sorry to bother you.” Wendy was the first to speak.

“No problem, Wendy.” Taeyeon smiled at her. “What’s up?”





When you arrived home later that evening, you were so deep in thought that you didn’t notice Wendy’s car parked in front of the house.

“Hi ___, welcome home!” Tiffany greeted you while setting up the dining room table.

“Hey, what’s Tae cooking? It smells amazing.” You said while heading to your room.

“I’m not sure what they’re making.” She said when you went back to the dining room after leaving your things in your room.

“They?” You were confused.

“Wendy is in the kitchen with her.” Your eyes opened wide. “I’m guessing you didn’t know.”

You went to the kitchen and found Taeyeon and Wendy talking happily while finishing dinner.

Wendy gave you a hug as soon as she saw you. You hugged her back.

“How was your clas

Please log in to read the full chapter