Chapter 1

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a nice Saturday morning. Your mom woke you up a while ago but all you did was get your Yoshi plush and go to their bedroom.

You’re going to turn two years old in a couple of months. Your parents weren’t really sure about letting you sleep in your own bedroom but ever since day one you’ve had no problems at all. You even helped your mom pick your bed. It’s a small wooden bed with side rails so you don’t fall.

Your dad was still in bed, your mom woke him up too but he decided to laze around.

When you got to their room, you walked closer to your dad and pulled on his shirt. He opened his eyes and glanced at you. You raised your arms and he smiled. He picked you up and helped you get in bed. You snuggled to him and he held you close. You both fell asleep again.

When your mom finished making breakfast, she went to their room. She chuckled when she saw you both sleeping.

“Wake up, sleepyheads!” She said, uncovering you both.

“We’re up.” Your dad said, stretching his arms. He sat up on the bed and glanced at you. You were curled up, hugging your plushy while on your thumb.

“___, wake up.” Your mom said, picking you up. You opened your eyes and smiled.

“Mommy.” You said, tiredly.

“Hi honey.” She said, kissing your head. “You’re so sleepy.” She said as you nuzzled her neck.

“Rise and shine, little monkey.” Your dad said, tickling your feet. You giggled.

 

Your dad and Mr. Kim, Taeyeon’s dad, had a lunch meeting with one of their clients. They’re both lawyers, working for their own law firm. They went to college together and when they finished they decided to create their own firm.

Ms. Kim, Taeyeon’s mom, invited your mom for coffee so you and Taeyeon could play together.

 

 “Come on, ___! Let’s go see Tae!” Your mom sa

Please log in to read the full chapter