Chapter 27

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A few months later…

Tiffany walked past Taeyeon and headed to the car. She opened the passenger door and entered the car.

She noticed she was the only one in the car and frowned, stepping out and glancing at the front door.

“Taetae!” She yelled. “What are you doing?” She asked when Taeyeon exited the house.

“Waiting for ___, did she sleep in?” Taeyeon looked at her confused.

“___’s at work!” Tiffany got back inside the car.

Taeyeon chuckled and locked the house, she then joined Tiffany in the car.

“I forgot.” Taeyeon scratched the back of her head and Tiffany just shook her head, smiling.



“Mom, I’m leaving.” Sunny kissed her mom’s cheek. “I’ll be back in the afternoon.”

“It’s still early, honey.” Her mom frowned while checking the time.

“I know, but I’m meeting some friends from breakfast first.” Sunny reached for the door and waved at her mom.



You’ve been working the counter for the past hour and, even though there was a long line, you had everything under control.

It took a while to tend to everyone in line, but you managed. The office next door always brings customers right before they open and most of them want the coffee to take away, which makes things easier and faster for you.

Just as you recovered from the morning rush, the door to the café opened, and you smiled.

“She’s late today.” You heard Taeyeon say, and you frowned, looking up from the sink. “You could be happy to see me.”

“You could, but you don’t have to.” Tiffany said and you smiled at her. Taeyeon frowned and you chuckled.

“You want the usual?” Tiffany nodded and Taeyeon glared at you. You stuck your tongue out to her, and she did the same.

The door opened and your smile turned brighter.

“Let’s go sit.” Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand.

Sunny sat in front of you on the counter.

“Good morning, beautiful.” You told her, the smile never leaving your face.

“I was about to say that.” She frowned playfully and you pinched her cheek. She blushed, cupping her cheeks right away. “How can you still do this?”

“Magic.” You winked at her and she blushed more.

“Stop it!” She hit your arm and you giggled.

Moonbyul approached the counter.

“Wheein needs your help.” She told you and guided you to the kitchen door.

You entered the kitchen and looked around.

“Wheein?” She exited the pantry. “What do you need help with?”

“Me?” Wheein frowned.

“Yeah, Moonbyul sent me.” you frowned too.

“One second.” She went outside, coming back right away. “Stay here until Moonbyul comes, okay?”

“Why?”



“Sunny dear, you forgot your lunch.” Sunny’s mom approached her as you entered the kitchen.

Sunny thanked Moonbyul and turned around.

“I thought I had it in my bag.” Sunny opened her bag and placed the lunchbox

Please log in to read the full chapter