Chapter 19

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hwasa called all of you to have a meeting before opening the café. You were all sitting down having breakfast while waiting for Hwasa and Moonbyul, who were standing in front of the counter, to talk.

“Hey everyone thanks for coming so early.” Hwasa took a sip of her coffee. “So, we’re not going to open today. I got a call back from the contractors and they can start tomorrow.” Hwasa explained. “They asked to have the place as empty as possible so we will move everything we can to the back. We’ll wrap the food all up too so we can donate it, and they’ll take a week or two to renovate the whole thing.”

“This means we’re taking some time off, unless they need hands. We’re looking for volunteers in case they do.” Everyone raised their hands. Hwasa and Moonbyul glanced at each other and smiled.

“Once we’re done with our breakfast, we’ll get ready to empty the place. We’ll all go home as soon as we finish.”

 

 

 

That Monday…

“Taetae, now that you have your afternoons free, we can go shopping together to that cute store I told you about.” Tiffany was sitting right beside Taeyeon during lunch. You were sitting next to Sunny, resting your head on the table.

“Why are you so tired?” Sunny asked. “Did you work on your game last night?” You nodded.

“I’m using my days off to work on it.” You explained with your eyes closed.

“Make sure to rest, okay?” She told you and you nodded again.

“I just get too focused and lose track of time.” You explained, sitting up.

“Maybe I can help.”

 

 

 

Later that same day…

Sunny was sitting comfortably on your bed while you were on your desk. She was doing her homework while you worked on your game.

“And how are you supposed to help me?” You asked while still focused on the monitor.

“Well, I tell you when to take breaks and I also get to use your amazing Wi-Fi.” You chuckled and she smiled. Ever since that talk after work, you both have been getting closer and you’re both visibly happier.

Sunny finished her homework a while ago and now she was on her laptop editing some pictures she took a while back.

She was so focused on the screen that she didn’t notice you sitting next to her.

“Where is that place?” You asked, startling her. She almost dropped her laptop but you picked it up.

“You can’t do that!” She exclaimed, hitting your arm playfully.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” You said between giggles. She frowned but soon laughed with you.

You ended up side by side on the bed looking at the ceiling.

“A river close to our house.” Sunny said, glancing at her laptop.

“Here?” You asked, looking at her side profile with a smile.

“No, back where my parents are.” She turned her body to face your.

“Do you miss it?” You mirrored her.

“A

Please log in to read the full chapter