Chapter 26

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The sound of the doorbell startled you and you cursed under your breath before reaching for the door and opening it.

“I am one step closer to know what an actual heart attack feels like.” You said earning a chuckle.

“You’re just exaggerating.” She hugged you. “Good morning, ___”

“Good morning, Fany.” She parted the hug. “Tae’s in the kitchen, we’re on cleaning duty today.”

You took the plastic basin containing all the cleaning products to the living room. Tiffany left to greet Taeyeon.

A couple of minutes later, Taeyeon emerged from the kitchen and asked you to join them for a mid-morning snack so you both can take a break.



“Is Sunny with her mom at the airport?” You asked as you all started eating your snacks.

Tiffany almost chocked on her food, Taeyeon patted her back.

“I guess she hasn’t told you yet.” Tiffany said, you looked confused. “Sunny’s mom is staying.”

“She is?” Taeyeon was just as confused.

“Yeah, they’re having breakfast together.” Tiffany told you just as the doorbell rang a couple of times. “And that didn’t startle you?” She asked as you stood up.

“I’m not right next to it.” You told her and she stuck her tongue out.

As soon as you opened the door, a pair of arms engulfed you in a tight hug.

“This .” Sunny said. You closed the door and hugged her back.

“I know.” She faced you. “Hi Sunny.” She chuckled.

“Hi ___”.



“Now she says she’s going to look for an apartment, so I can live with her.” Sunny sighed and you rubbed her back. “She just wants me to get good grades and help the family business. All she’s doing is control me.” She sighed once more. “But what can I do? She’s my mom…”

“Don’t worry, Bunny. I’ll move back home, and you can keep the apartment.” Tiffany offered and Sunny smiled sadly.

“I’m sorry, Fany. You know I love living with you.” Tiffany held her hand.

“I know, and it’s okay, I totally understand. No need to worry.” Tiffany squeezed her hand and Sunny smiled.

“You can move here, Fany.” You told her surprising Taeyeon. She was planning on asking you as soon as Tiffany talked about moving back home.

“Really?” Tiffany smiled brightly and so did Taeyeon.

“Of course.”







The following Wednesday…



It was early morning, and you felt someone’s weight on top of you. You frowned, trying to push it to the side but couldn’t. A chuckle brought you to your senses, and you smiled, recognizing it right away.

“Hi Soonkyu…” You whispered, wrapping your arms around h

Please log in to read the full chapter