Chapter 20

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“We’re running out of everything!” You exclaimed when you entered the kitchen.

“Everything?” Taeyeon asked surprised, as Wheein emerged from the pantry.

“Yeah, Hwasa left to get more paper towels and change and Solar is working tables with me.” You explained to them. Wheein peeked outside and then ran to the cooling rack. Taeyeon gathered more ingredients and started preparing the dough for the pastries.

“Take these and bring the empty ones.” Wheein handed you a full tray.

“Yes ma’am!” You did a salute to her and she hit your shoulder playfully.

 

 

Things finally calmed down around closing time. There were just a couple of regulars left and they were waiting for Solar and Moonbyul to finish work so they all could go clubbing together.

You were washing dishes behind the counter when Sunny walked in. She greeted Solar who told her where you were and then approached you. She sat on one of the stools in front of you.

“Busy day?” Sunny said getting your attention.

“Yeah” A bright smile spread across your face. “Want some coffee or something?” You dried your hands.

“Just water” She took out her phone.

“Here you go.” You placed the glass on the counter and continued washing dishes.

“Thank you.” She showed you her phone. “Which one do you want to watch?” You looked at her phone.

“I’m fine with both, which one has a night screening?” She checked the website.

“Both” She sighed.

“Do you have a coin?” You asked and she smiled, getting one from her purse. “Heads, we watch the scary one, tails, we watch the comedy.”

 

 

You walked to the movies, since it was close by, and went right in. Sunny got the tickets online and you offered to pay for the snacks.

Once you had everything you wanted, you entered the theater and found your seats.

“How long until the movie starts?” You asked, placing the snacks on your seat. Sunny checked her phone.

“Like, ten minutes, give or take” She told you, sitting down.

“I’m going to the bathroom real quick, I’ll be right back.” You told her and she nodded, smiling.

Not even a minute had passed when someone sat beside her.

“Hey, Sunny, right?” The guy asked. Sunny glanced at him.

“Yes” She recognized him from class.

“I’m Min Jun, remember me?” She nodded. “Cool. Are you waiting for your boyfriend?” HE asked, leaning a little too close for Sunny’s comfort.

“No, I’m not.” She leaned away.

“Cool, cool” He smirked. “Would you like me to keep you company? We can hang out after the movie, maybe go to my place, you know

Please log in to read the full chapter