Chapter 15

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next morning…

“___, come on!” We’re going to be late!” Taeyeon yelled from her room and you groaned.

“I’m tired…” You tried to yell but it came out as a whimper.

“You shouldn’t have stayed up so late.” Taeyeon’s voice was getting louder as she approached your room.

“I know and I regret it now.” You stood up and searched for some clothes to wear. Taeyeon stood at your bedroom’s door. “Do I have time for a quick shower?”

“Yes, I’ll go make us some breakfast.”

 

You managed to stay awake all morning, thanks to the nap you took during lunch break, and now you were waiting for the bell to set you all free.

“I know you want to go home but you still have to finish the exercises.” Your teacher, who was walking around the class, said. “___, I need to talk to you after classes.” She told you when she reached your desk. You nodded, confused.

“What did you do?” Taeyeon asked, just as confused as you were.

“I don’t know.” You replied, shrugging.

 

A few minutes later the bell rang.

“I’ll go get Fany and we’ll wait for you outside, okay?” Taeyeon told you while packing her things and standing up.

“Okay.” You smiled and made your way to the teacher’s desk. “You wanted to talk to me?” You asked and she nodded.

“Come with me.” She told you and you followed her. “There’s a problem with your scholarship, ___.”

“What kind of problem?” You asked worried.

“The administration of the school informed me that they haven’t received the payments for this year yet. They tried to contact the insurances company but there is no news from them”

“So what do I do now? Can I pay for it?”

“Let’s go talk to administration and see what we can do.” You nodded and continued following her. You reached administration in no time. You both greeted the lady.

“We’re here for the scholarship problem. What are her options?”

“I’ve been working on it all morning but the only thing she can do is pay for it. I’m afraid there’s nothing else you can do.” She explained to you both.

Your brain was working at a light speed thinking about the money you had and what you could do to get more.

“How much is it?” You asked with a low voice.

“This is what you need to pa

Please log in to read the full chapter