Chapter 33

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You have the day off, right?” Wendy asked.

“Yes, I do.” You told her happily and she giggled again.

“Would you like to go on a date with me?”





“Yes, she does!” Taeyeon yelled and Wendy laughed. You glared at her standing up.

“Too loud!” You said, Taeyeon just laughed at you.

“It’s okay if you don’t.” You heard Wendy say.

“No, no, I do. What time?” You panicked and she chuckled.

“I’ll pick you up in twenty.”





Wendy suggested going to the mall and then to dinner, you agreed.

“Is there anything you need?” Wendy asked as you walked around the mall.

“Actually, I do need a new jacket.” You looked down, opening your jacket and showed her a small hole in one of he pockets.

“I know the perfect store.” Wendy held your hand and pulled you with her. You smiled.



“What do you think?” You spun around just after you put on one of the jackets.

“Woah! You look great!” Wendy walked closer and fixed it for you.

“I’ll take it then.” You said and Wendy faced you. You were really close to each other and you felt yourself leaning in. She closed her eyes.

“Is that size alright?” A worker asked and you both moved away.

“It’s perfect.” You took it off and handed it to her so you could buy it.



You found a cozy restaurant in the mall and decided to have dinner there. Wendy insisted on paying since she was the one who asked you on the date, and after a playful argument you complied and let her pay.

None of you wanted the date to end so you went to a nearby park and sat on the grass together.

“I’m sure you already know this.” Wendy started talking and you looked at her. “I like you, ___.” She faced you and you smiled.

“I like you too, Wendy.” She smiled back. “But you knew that too.” She chuckled.

“I figured.” She moved closer resting her head on your shoulder and you wrapped your arm around her, resting your head on hers.







The

Please log in to read the full chapter