Chapter 10

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

That Sunday…

 

“Hwasa, can I talk to you?” You asked, after knocking on the door and walking in. She was doing some paper work in her new office. She renovated an empty room in the back so she could have all her files organized in one place and, also, a more private room where she could focus.

“Of course, sit down.” She placed some papers aside and smiled. You sat down on the chair in front of her desk. “What is it?”

“Well, I start my classes tomorrow morning, and I was thinking that maybe I could work afternoons?” You asked a bit worried. You didn’t want to lose the job, you enjoyed working there.

“I was arranging that before you came in. You’re going to have to sign a new contract for that, I’ll have it ready soon.” She explained and you smiled.

“Thank you so much, Hwasa.” You stood up and made your way to the door.

“Come back when your shift ends, I’ll have the contract ready.” You nodded and left to continue your work.

 

 

 

The next morning…

 

“We’re doomed, Tae. Doomed!” You said loudly from your bedroom. Taeyeon chuckled and went to check on you. You were still in bed. “No more free time, no more happiness, it’s all gone…”

“You’re overdramatic, it’s just the first day of school.” She pulled your covers and made you get up. “But I feel you.” She patted your back and went back to her bedroom to get dressed.

You sighed and got ready. When you were done, you went to the kitchen where Taeyeon was preparing breakfast.

“I hope we all go to the same class together.” You mentioned while setting the table.

“Me too, I want to sit with my Fany.” Taeyeon smiled to herself.

 

Taeyeon drove you all to school. After a while of debating, they all decided that it would be better if she was the one driving, since school is in the same direction as Tiffany’s and Sunny’s place.

The principal gave a welcoming speech to the students and then they told you all your assigned classes. You were to take all your classes in the same classroom, the teachers will be the ones moving around.

“You were right, we’re doomed.” Taeyeon messaged Tiffany and then rested her head on her folded arms. She was sitting on her desk in class.

“I told you.” You mirrored her.

“I’m going to miss my beautiful Fany. Why does she have to be in the ot

Please log in to read the full chapter