Chapter 11

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was Friday. Tiffany yawned for the tenth time that morning. Her alarm rang a few minutes ago and she was debating with herself whether to get up or just stay in bed forever.

“Good morning Fany!” A cheerful Sunny said from the hallway. “I’m making breakfast.”

“Why are you so happy?!” Tiffany yelled and Sunny chuckled.

“I’ll tell you if you get up.”

“Deal.” Tiffany got out of bed and ready for class. “So?” She sat down to enjoy her breakfast.

“Well… I may or may not have a date tomorrow.”

“___ asked you out?”

“What? No. Why would she ask me out?” Tiffany eyed her suspiciously.

“Who are you going out with?”

“Hyomin.” Tiffany raised an eyebrow. “I really like her, Fany.”

“Three weeks ago you wouldn’t stop talking about ___, and now you’re dating Hyomin? You said you were in love with her.” Tiffany was a bit upset.

“I know, but Hyomin and I have been seeing each other and I really do like her, I want to try and see how things go.” Tiffany sighed, shaking her head.

“It’s your life, Sunny. If you feel this is right then go for it.” Sunny hugged her.

“Thanks, Fany.”

 

 

“Tae! We’re going to be late!” You yelled from the living room. Taeyeon was looking for her backpack.

“I don’t know where it went!” Taeyeon yelled back.

“Check the bathroom.”

“Why would it b- oh…” Taeyeon walked to the living room. “I found it!”

She drove to Tiffany’s and you both waited in the car.

“Happy to see Sunny?” Taeyeon asked at the same time you got a text. You smiled.

“Huh?” You didn’t hear her.

“Who’s was that?” You grinned.

“Wheein.” She looked at you surprised. “She sent me this funny picture of a cat with a shark t-shirt.” You texted her back.

“Does she send you lots of pics?” She asked suspicious. She was really happy because she has a bet going on with Moonbyul about whether you and Wheein will ever get together. Both of them want you both to date and there’s no prize at all for the winner but it is fun for them.

“This is our way of saying good morning.” You showed her the picture she sent and the one you sent her. “We send each other funny stuff in the morning.” She nodded, smirking.

A couple of minutes later, Tiffany got in the car.

“Hi princess!” Taeyeon smiled when Tiffany leaned into the front to kiss her cheek. She kissed yours too and you grinned at Taeyeon who frowned. “I thought I was special…”

“Aww, you are s

Please log in to read the full chapter