Chapter 3

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 You’ve been staying at Taeyeon’s place for a week. Your parents are on vacation, celebrating their anniversary.

“___, wake up!” Taeyeon said shaking you.

You were both on her bed. She woke up a few minutes ago and got tired of waiting for you.

“I don’t want to.” You mumbled.

“Come on! I’m bored and hungry!” She said, shaking you again.

“Stop it!” You said whining and hugged her. She smiled and hugged you back.

“You’re a big baby.” She said and you shook your head, nuzzling her neck.

“I’m not a baby.” You said, pouting. She chuckled and rubbed your back. You fell asleep again.

“Girls are you up? I made breakfast!” You heard Taeyeon’s mom yell from the kitchen.

“We’ll be there soon!” Taeyeon yelled back and you groaned, she chuckled. “Come on, let’s go!” She said and stood up.

You curled up on her bed and tried to continue sleeping.

“I’ll carry you.” Taeyeon said and picked you up, bridal style. You nodded.

Taeyeon carried you to the living room where her mom was setting the table. She motioned the back yard with her head while grinning and her mom shook her head, smiling. Her mom opened the backyard door and Taeyeon carried you outside.

“Good morning, ___!” She said and dropped you in the pool. You woke up instantly and tried your best to reach the side of the pool. Once you finally reached it, you got out and coughed.

“You’re so mean.” You said between coughs. She patted your back and helped you stand up.

“Aww, is the baby mad?” She asked, pinching your cheek. You looked away from her and went to her bedroom to change your clothes. She laughed and joined her parents for breakfast.

 

That afternoon, your friends Yuri and Hyoyeon, Taeyeon’s cousin, joined you at Taeyeon’s house so you all could spend the day at her pool. Tiffany, Taeyeon’s girlfriend, was there too.

“I don’t know why you like her, she’s so mean.” You told Tiffany. She was sitting right beside you on the side of the pool while the rest of the girls were in it swimming and playing.

“What did she do to you?” Tiffany asked, smiling.

“She almost made me drown this morning.” You told her and she frowned. “I was sleeping and then she told me she’d carry me to the living room, but instead she carried me here and dropped me in the pool.” You explained, pouting.

“Aww, she’s really mean.” She said, rubbing your back. “No kissed for the rest of the day, Taetae!” Tiffany yelled at Taeyeon who stopped swimming and looked at her with opened. You grinned and she glared at you.

“You’re going to pay for that!” Taeyeon said and got out of the pool. You stood up and started running while she chased you.

Taeyeon caught you and dragged you to the pool. The girls were laughing.

“___, your mom’s on the phone. Want to say hi?” Taeyeon’s mom told you and you smiled.

“I’ll get my revenge

Please log in to read the full chapter