Chapter 23

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was Sunday, both you and Taeyeon had the day off because the office next door rented the place for the day to have an award ceremony and the business hired the staff that will be serving them. Hwasa is good friends with the CEO of the business and was glad that by renting the place everyone could have a day off.

Taeyeon invited Tiffany and Sunny to lunch at your place and she was currently cooking while you stayed in your room finishing your home work.

The doorbell rang and you stood up.

“I’ll get it!” Taeyeon yelled from the kitchen and you sat down again.

You were focused on your home work when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your neck. You smiled, leaning back.

“Homework?” Sunny asked and kissed your cheek.

“Yeah, I want to finish it so I can work on the game.” You pointed to your old laptop.

“When’s the deadline?” She sat on your bed.

“The week after finals. I want to have as much as I can done now so I can finish it before studying for the exams.” You explained to her and then stood up, aproaching her. She moved aside and you sat down beside her. “I don’t know if I can do it thought.” You told her honestly and rested your head on her shoulder.

“I think you can.” She wrapped her arm around you and pinched your cheek. “You’re smart and you love making games.”

You suddently stood up.

“You’re right, I will try my best.” You sat back on your desk and she smiled.

“I’m going to see if I can help with lunch.” She told you and left the room.



About twenty minutes later Sunny went back to your room.

“We’re going to have lunch” She told you from the doorway.

“Okay!” You set the laptop aside and stood up, following Sunny to the kitchen.





Right after lunch, Taeyeon suggested to watch a movie and hang out a bit before Tiffany and Sunny leave to have dinner with Tiffany’s parents, both you and Taeyeon have plans to play videogames together tonight.

“Should I make some popcorn?” You offered while they got comfortable on the couch.

“Can you make popcorn?” Taeyeon asked and you frowned. She grinned earning a playful slap from Tiffany. “Yes, please.” Taeyeon told you right away and they chuckled.



Halfway through the movie you sat up, Sunny looked at you expectant. You leaned closer to her.

“I just had an idea for the game.” You whispered and she smiled.

“Go write it down before you forget.” She told you happy to see you excited about it.

“Yes.” You stood up and ran to your room.<

Please log in to read the full chapter