Chapter 31

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A few years later…

“Look at how happy and lively ___ looks this morning.” Taeyeon said when she entered the kitchen followed by Tiffany.

You were resting your head on the kitchen table and had your eyes closed.

“Good morning, ___” Tiffany patted your shoulder.

“Why are you up? We don’t leave for work for another hour.” Taeyeon refilled your cup with coffee.

“Test.” You mumbled and then yawned, sitting up.

“You’ve been up all night studying?” Tiffany sat in front of you, moving some of your things aside. You nodded.

“Next time Tae has an idea, please, remind me to ignore it.” You took a sip of coffee and then got your pen to continue studying.



About a year ago, Taeyeon suggested you could study and finally pursue the career you’ve always wanted. You agreed with her.

You haven’t been doing well ever since Sunny left, and she figured college could help you in some way.

You still work mornings at the café, where you have a manager position now, and go to your classes in the afternoon.

Taeyeon still works at the café part-time in the mornings, she’s being trained to be a professional chef in the evenings at a local restaurant. She’s looking forward to opening her own place once her training is over in a few months.



When you arrived at the café, you had your usual morning meeting to organize the schedules and then got everything ready for the day.

Hwasa was sitting in front of you on the counter having breakfast and looking through her phone.

“Get Taeyeon!” She told you suddenly with a grin on her face.

As soon as Taeyeon left the kitchen, Hwasa beckoned her to sit with her.

“I found the perfect place.” Hwasa showed Taeyeon her phone. “It’s like three minutes away.”

“And how much is it?” Taeyeon was excited.

“Not much, it does need a lot of work though, but we can fix it while you finish your apprenticeship.”



You went to the kitchen while they talked.

“Need help?” You asked Wheein who pointed to the sink where a few rags were ready to rinse.

“What did

Please log in to read the full chapter