Chapter 18

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When they entered the living room Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon frowned at the sight of you and Sunny asleep on the couch. You were both lying down and Sunny had her arm around your waist.

“This is not right.” Taeyeon took a step forward and Tiffany stopped her.

“It’s fine, trust me.”

 

“How?” Taeyeon asked a little upset.

“Because, Sunny and Hyomin broke up.” Tiffany told her and went to the kitchen.

“And that makes it okay?” Taeyeon asked as soon as she entered behind her.

“Both of them are single, they can do whatever they want.”

 

Sunny woke up first. Her heart was racing and a smile appeared on her face. She moved closer, leaning her head on your shoulder.

A sigh escaped her lips and she closed her eyes. Her arm still resting around your waist.

Her smile turned smaller when she remembered the day before, but never left her face.

 

“I don’t think this is working, Sunny.” Hyomin told her as they were lying down on Hyomin’s bed.

“What do you mean?” Sunny sat up.

“We both know you’re in love with someone else.” Hyomin smiled and pinched her cheek.

“I’m sorry…” Sunny lowered her head and Hyomin cupped her cheeks, making her face her. Sunny’s eyes filled with tears.

“It’s okay.” Hyomin pecked her lips. “I asked for a chance when I knew you liked her and you still gave it to me.” She cleaned her tears with her thumbs.

“Can we be friends?” Sunny asked quietly. Hyomin smiled brightly.

“Of course.”

 

You stirred, waking Sunny up from her day dream. She kept her eyes closed. You yawned and then glanced at her; a slight smile appeared on your face. You reached for a blanket they had at the end of the couch and covered her. The gesture filled Sunny’s stomach with butterflies.

Taeyeon cleared and you looked at her. She gestured the kitchen with her head and you nodded, meeting her there once you placed Sunny comfortably on the couch.

 

“What was that?” Taeyeon asked as soon as you entered.

“We were watching a movie and we fell asleep, that’s all.” You explained, sitting beside her.

“Right, but what were you doing here?” Taeyeon was calm but worried about you.

“She messaged me and asked to hang out.” You smiled slightly. “I wanted to hang out with her too, Tae.” You lowered your head and she wrapped her arm around your shoulder, hugging you tight.

“I just worry about you, ___. I don’t want you to get hurt.” She said as you hugged her back.

“I know, Tae. And I’m okay, I promise.”

 

 

Sunny opened her eyes when you were already in the kitchen.

She sat up, putting away the blanket.

“Did you tell her?” Tiffany’s voice startled her.

“Not yet.” Sunny replied as Tiffany joined her on the couch.

“I told Tae.” Tiffany picked up the remote and the TV. “You should tell ___.”

“I know, but what do I say?” Sunny turned to face her, crossing her legs on the couch. “Hey ___, remember when we met? Well,

Please log in to read the full chapter