Chapter 12

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sunny smiled happily as she checked herself in the mirror. She was beyond excited about her date today and knowing that Hyomin took the day off just to be with her made her feel special. She picked up her things and once she was sure she had everything, she made her way to the living room.

“How do I look?” She asked Tiffany, who was watching TV.

“You look really good.” She smiled. “Have fun and please, tell me all about it when you come back.”

“I will.” Sunny said as she left.

 

“___, you have to be nice to her. You like her, right?”

“Yes, I do like her.” You told Taeyeon. She was currently driving you to work. She planned on spending the day with Tiffany and take you home after your date.

“Then you have to treat her like a princess.”

“Okay Tae, I will.”

“And remember, if she wants a kiss you give it to her.” You frowned.

“Isn’t it too soon to kiss?” You questioned confused.

“No, Fany and I kissed on the first date, and the second, and th-” You cut her off.

“I get it, Tae.” You rolled your eyes.

“Sorry.” She chuckled. “Have a nice day at work and have a lot of fun on your date.”

“Thanks Tae, I will.” She pulled you in for a hug and you hugged her back.

“You’re growing up so fast.” You smiled. “I’ll wait for you at Fany’s, okay?” You nodded.

 

Taeyeon dropped you off at work and then drove to Tiffany’s place. She picked up a bag full of snacks she got for them and exited the car.

“Hi Tae, how are you?” She head Sunny greet her.

“Hey Sunny, I’m good. How about you?” She asked, locking the car.

“Good too, going on a date.” Sunny smiled, thinking about Hyomin.

“Nice, have lots of fun.” Taeyeon smiled too.

“Thank you. How’s ___?”

“She’s good too; she’s also going on a date today.”

“She is?” Sunny’s expression changed. Taeyeon smirked mentally.

Please log in to read the full chapter