Chapter 5

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Tae...” You said, shaking her. She was sleeping in her bedroom. She groaned. “Tae, wake up.” You said as you continued shaking her.

“What do you want, ___?” She asked, blinking a few times.

“We have to go.” You told her and she frowned.

“Where?” She asked, closing her eyes again.

“To Fany’s new place. We promised we’d help her move. Her friend will arrive tomorrow morning, remember?” You asked her and she groaned again.

“We told her we’d be there at noon, sleep a little more, will you?” She said, turning her back to you. You sighed.

“It’ll be noon in ten minutes.” You said and she went wide eyed.

“What?” She asked, sitting up.

“I’ve been trying to wake you for almost an hour.” You said and went back to your room to get ready.

You put on comfortable clothes since all you’re going to be doing is carry boxes and went to the living room.

Taeyeon rushed past you.

“Let’s go!” She said, putting on her shoes. You did the same and she drove you both to Tiffany’s place.

 

“Taetae, you’re late.” Tiffany said, pouting. “I’ve been waiting forever.”

“I’m sorry, Fany. ___ woke me up twenty minutes ago.” Taeyeon said and kissed her cheek. You raised your eyebrows.

“But...” You sighed. “Never mind, I’m sorry.” You said and walked inside.

“Is she okay?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon smiled, sadly.

“She’s still getting used to living back home.” Taeyeon explained and she nodded. “She’ll be fine, I’m there with her now, I’ll do my best to help her.” Taeyeon continued saying and Tiffany smiled.

“You’re a great person, Taetae.” Tiffany said and pecked her lips. Taeyeon smiled and kissed her.

“Are you going to help me at all?” You asked when you went outside to get them. They parted the kiss and giggled.

 

You helped them until late in the evening. Tiffany offered you both to stay the night, Taeyeon accepted the offer since she’s going to be the one driving Tiffany to the airport to get Sunny. You, on the other hand, refused to stay. saying that you wanted to spend the night playing video games.

 

As you were walking home, you noticed a new cafe. What got your attention wasn’t that the cafe was new but a big sign on the window that said: Help Wanted.

You walked in and a really nice girl with long dark hair greeted you.

“Welcome to MooMoo! Table for one?” She asked with a warm smile. You were a bit shy about asking for the job so you nodded. “Follow me.” You followed her to a table near the window and sat

Please log in to read the full chapter