Chapter 38

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sunny has been ready to move out of Jessica’s apartment for the longest part of her time living there. She’s always done everything her parents wanted and they were fully aware of it. Her mom was very pleased about this and it helped her have even more control over everything Sunny did.

She knew marrying someone she didn’t was something she didn’t want to do, and, even if their parents’ business is on the line, she can’t even bring herself to accept it and continue with her life.

Things were changing in her mind and she was ready to start fighting for what she believed rather than what her mom wanted her to.

 

“You don’t understand Sunny.” Sunny’s mom paced in front of her. Even though she told her they were going to talk later with her dad, her mom entered her office about an hour after their phone call ended. “This marriage is really important for both your father and me.”

“I know, mom-” Her mom cut her off.

“No, you don’t know. You just think about yourself.” Her mom’s phone rang signaling a text and she glanced at it. “The Jungs are very upset about this.” Sunny sighed. “Make sure to go back home to your fiance later.”

Sunny was fully aware that she wasn’t going to, another sigh escaped her lips.

“I’ll try to fix this mess.”

 

 

 

Right after your doctor's appointment, Wendy asked you to have dinner with her. She wanted to spend some time with you and distract you.

She told you to be ready in the afternoon and that she's picking you up.

Taeyeon and Tiffany had plans to go to the movies together and enjoy a date at the mall.

Just as they were leaving, Wendy pulled up. You got in her car, and she drove to the restaurant.

Dinner was happening nicely and you both were having a wonderful time together when a woman approached the table.

Wendy’s eyes opened wide and you just smiled politely, not knowing who the lady was.

“I know I should’ve called, but your friends told me where to find you.” The lady said and then faced Wendy. “Can we talk, please?”

Wendy looked at you as if asking for permission, clearly surprised by the sudden appearance. You just gave her

Please log in to read the full chapter