Chapter 22

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"I'll go to work tomorrow." You told Taeyeon during dinner.

You've been at home since monday, just like your doctor told you, and you've spent most of that time sleeping.

“Are you sure you don’t want to wait until monday?” Taeyeon questioned as she poured herself a glass of water.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” You placed your glass close to hers so she could fill it too. “I don’t want to miss anymore classes, besides, I already feel much better.”



The next morning when Taeyeon stopped by Tiffany’s place to pick them up, the girls didn’t expect to see you there.

“What are you doing here?” Tiffany asked as soon as they entered the car.

“Going to class?” You replied, Taeyeon chuckled.

“Who goes to class on a friday after being sick all week?” Tiffany asked no one. “Oh, right! Only you.”

“I’m bored and I miss you.” You told her and she smiled.

“Okay, I’ll stop teasing you but just because you missed me.” Tiffany leaned forward and pinched your cheek.



Taeyeon drove you all to school. Sunny approached you as soon as you both exited the car.

“How are you feeling?” She asked, concerned. You hugged her.

“Much better now.” She hugged you back with a smile on her face.

Taeyeon and Tiffany observed your interaction.

“Are they dating?” Taeyeon asked quietly.

“I’m not sure.” Tiffany replied.

“Are you two dating?” Taeyeon asked bluntly, Tiffany smacked her arm playfully.

Sunny parted the hug and you looked at each other. She winked at you and started making her way to the entrance. You faced Taeyeon and shrugged, you then followed Sunny.

“Are they?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany who shrugged too and joined you, leaving Taeyeon confused.



You felt like someone was staring into your soul while trying to do your class work.

“Tae, do your homework.” You said, not looking at her.

“But are you dating or not?” She asked and you looked at her.

“I don’t know, Tae.” You told her honestly, she frowned.

“How can you not know?” You shrugged.

“We kissed once a while ago but-” Taeyeon cut you off.

“You kissed her and didn’t tell me?” She faked being hurt. “How dare you?” You both giggled.



Classes were over and Tiffany and Sunny were g

Please log in to read the full chapter