Chapter 16

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

That Friday at Moomoo…

“I just don’t get it.”

“It’s clear that she likes her.”

“I do get that, but she’s dating Hyomin. Why make any advances on ___.”

“Maybe she’s confused. I don’t know.”

“I don’t want ___ to get hurt.” Taeyeon sighed and Wheein patted her back, covering it with flour. “Hey!” She exclaimed, throwing some back at Wheein.

“Don’t worry, okay?” Wheein said, after their little fight. “We have her back.”

Suddenly the door to the kitchen opened.

“The middle shelf is empty, do you ha- What happened here?” You said as you walked inside.

“A little accident.” Your eyes opened wide. “We were just playing, don’t worry.” Taeyeon explained and you smiled.

“What do you need?” Wheein asked, moving one of the cooling racks so you could see what they just made.

“One of these... and one of these.” You told her, pointing at each tray. “And I’ll take the rest home!” You grinned.

“You’re too cute.” Wheein pinched your cheek.

“I know.” You took one of the trays and Taeyeon took the other.

“Don’t tell her too many times or she’ll start believing it.” Taeyeon smirked and you frowned. Wheein chuckled.

 

When you both went to the counter to place the pastries, you saw Taeyeon’s dad talking to Hwasa.

“If you ever need a lawyer, don’t hesitate to call.” He said, handing her a business card.

“Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind.” Hwasa took it with a smile.

“I know this will sound odd but I was wondering if I could talk to Taeyeon and ___ for a few minutes.”

Taeyeon approached them, Hwasa was confused.

“Hwasa, he’s my dad.” Taeyeon hugged him and he kissed her head.

“Yes, of course. Let ___ know she’s on break too.” Hwasa told Taeyeon with a warm smile.

 

You were behind the counter, placing the pastries on their respective trays in the display.

“___, we’re on break. Go get your papers” Taeyeon told you and you nodded.

“Hi uncle, I’ll be right back.” You went to your locker and g

Please log in to read the full chapter