Chapter 8

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The sound of your alarm woke you up and you turned it off, covering your head and trying to sleep a bit more. You set it up an hour before your shift starts just so you could shower and get ready without rushing.

Taeyeon was already up, she had plans with Tiffany but before that, she wanted to enjoy breakfast with you. She waited for you and after a few minutes, she decided to go check on you.

“Yah! Weren’t you going to get up, like, ten minutes ago?” She asked, startling you. You groaned.

“Please don’t yell, my head hurts.” You pouted and she chuckled. You got up and took your shower while Taeyeon finished making breakfast.

“What would Sunny say if she saw you being lazy?” Taeyeon asked as soon as you sat down.

“I regret telling you, from now on I’m not telling you any of my secrets.” You pouted again.

“Yes, you are...” She patted your head.

 

Taeyeon dropped you off at work and went to pick up Tiffany.

“Good morning, ___. Excited for a new day of work?” Solar asked as soon as she saw you walk in.

“Yes, can’t wait to start.” You smiled and went to change your clothes.

A couple of hours later, the girl you’ve been thinking about all morning walked through the front door of the café.

“Good morning, table for one?” Solar asked Sunny, who smiled and nodded. “Follow me.” She picked one of the tables close to the windows. “Your waitress will be here soon.”

Solar walked back to the counter.

“Where’s ___?” She asked a very tired Moonbyul.

“She’s in the back, helping Wheein with some trays. Why?” Moonbyul asked and Solar pointed at Sunny with her head. Moonbyul grinned. “I’ll go get her.”

Moonbyul went to the back, you and Wheein were laughing.

“What’s so funny?” She asked with a smile.

“I asked ___ if she would help me bake and she was telling me a few of her baking stories.” Wheein said while trying her best to stop laughing.

“I’m bad at it.” You told Moonbyul.

“Me too, don’t let me near a stove, you’ll regret it.” You all chuckled. “Oh, ___, you have to take care of table four.”

“Okay!” You said and left. Wheein asked why her with just one look.

“She has to, trust me.” Moonbyul turned around to leave. “You don’t want to miss this.” She told Wheein before she left.

 

You looked around trying to remember the numbers of the tables and spotted Sunny. You turned bright red and fixed your uniform.

“That’s so cute.” So

Please log in to read the full chapter