Chapter 35

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“She’s your girlfriend?” Taeyeon asked, she was having coffee in front of you while you worked the counter.

“I don’t think so.” You prepared Moonbyul’s order.

“Did you kiss her?” Moonbyul asked interested in the conversation.

“Yes, we kissed.” You filled the tray.

“So, you’re dating but not really?” Taeyeon tilted her head.

“kind of? I don’t know, I’m confused.” You frowned, thinking about it.

“You’re confused?” Taeyeon chuckled.

“If you’re confused, imagine how we are.” Moonbyul took the tray.

“Don’t you have work to do?” You asked Taeyeon, the latter shrugged and continued enjoying her coffee.

The door opened and a group of people walked in.

“They’re here!” Taeyeon said happily and stood up, she approached the group and greeted them. Hwasa joined her.

Moonbyul brought the tray back full of dirty dishes.

“Who are they?” You asked, placing the dishes in the sink under the counter.

“The new staff, for the restaurant.” Moonbyul gave you a pat on your back.

“It’s done?” You were surprised, you’ve been helping them with it but the last time you were at the restaurant it was far from presentable.

“Yesterday, Solar and I are going to check it out later. Want to join us?”

“Can’t, I have a test.” She frowned.

“Why didn’t you tell us? You could’ve had the morning off.” She scolded you, you smiled.

“I’ve got this one.” You said confidently.

“You better!” She said playfully and you chuckled.



“Thanks for driving me to class, Solar. I may have a chance to read my notes at least once before my test” You smiled.

“No problem, ___.” She smiled too. “Moonbyul insisted on one of us driving you to college. She also wanted us to scold you for not telling us you’re in your finals week.”

“Why?” You were confused. “I can still work.”

“I know, but Byulie had a hard time during college and she ended up giving up on it.” Solar sighed. “She doesn’t want you to fail because of work.”

“Trust me, if I fai

Please log in to read the full chapter