I'm sorry i can't love you

My Prince

One week later

 

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

“Dongwoon-ah, do you see Yoseob?” I asked my lil dongsaeng as I enter his room. The boy shook his head while doing something.”No. I don’t but try finds him in the garden. Maybe he’s playing with the mink. He skipped his breakfast for your information Hyung-ah.” The younger said. He types something in his laptop without looking at his brother.

“What are you doing? Chatting?” I ask him and sit on the bed, looking at his artworks. “Yah, don’t bother me Hyung-ah. Leave me alone. I need to brainstorming here for my new update!” he said and stops from typing.

“Yah! Don’t look on my writing!!” he said as he saw me are staring at his works. I just giggle and laugh.” You are a writer? Hyung doesn’t know about that! What you wrote? Love story?” I quickly jump off from the bed and went to him. Dongwoon stands and blocked me from seeing his writing. He blocks the laptop’s screen with his both open hands.

“Hyung!!!”

“Bwahahaah!!” I hold my stomach as I can’t hold my laugh anymore. I could feel butterflies in my belly!

“Yah! Stop from laughing at my writing! At least, I tried my best to write a perfect fanfics about my idols~~” he pushed me from standing too close to his laptop.” Your wife is not here! Get him in the garden and leave me alone!” he said and takes out something from his small refrigerator in his room. I grin widely.

“Nah! Now leave me alone HYUNG!!”

I chuckle and take the coke.” I guess I need to do this often. Interrupt your ‘writing’ time and blackmailing you about your stories!!”

I laugh and quickly run to the door when he was about to hit me with his shoes. I lean against the wall and said.” Dream-seeker, eh? So that’s your username in that web? Mwahaha.. I would love to..”

“HYUNG!!!!!” dongwoon screams and he throws the shoes that he held. “You missed me!!” I said and walk to downstairs with my coke. I drink it with pleasure.

“I hate you Hyung!!” Dongwoon yelled from upstairs and he bangs the door. I laugh merely.

 

“Such a kid!”

I turned back when a voice commented on my earlier action. I smirk and went to the boy.” Wae? Don’t like it? Then get out from this house!” I smirk for second time and turn back from facing him. I walk to the garden and he did too.

“I want you to know something.”

“Just shut up.”

“Yoseob is mine and I want you to divorce him.”

I stop from walking and drinking my coke. I take a deep breath and turn back to him.” He’s mine now. He’s married to me and don’t you ever try to be the third-party in our marriage.”

“But he doesn’t love you/ he do!”

I cut his words from finished it. I look on my wife which is playing with the mink along with the maids in the garden. He didn’t look on us so that I can go closer to that Dujun from his knowledge.

“He LOVED me and he admitted that to me. Do you want him to give you the proof?” I grab his collar shirt and smile.” I’ll prove that statement to you if you didn’t believe my words. Watch this.”

I let go his collar and went to my wife. I give my coke to the maid and quickly grab my wife’s waist. Yoseob did surprise with my presence and also for the quick action as he screamed when I wrapped my hands to his waist. As I was perfectly wrapped my hands to Yoseob’s waist and saw Dujun is watching on us, I kiss Yoseob on the lips and his hair. Just like a couple that is having and sharing a passion kiss in front of the maids.

 

“J-Junhyung!!” My wife called my name but his pronounce doesn’t hear like he was calling my name instead a soft moan. The maids scream merely as they saw me kissing my wife. They chuckle and laugh for my romantic action.

Minute later, I broke the kiss and look on Dujun. He just smile and still watching on us as he was waiting something to take place.

“You cheesy man!”

Yoseob stomps on my feet and he kicks my leg. I groan for pains.” Served you your ert!” he shouts and takes the mink and run away from me. The maids are shouting for his name and later, they followed Yoseob’s step, leaving me with two maids which are now giggling for my punishment. They stop from giggling and help me to get up.

 

“Bwahahaahaaa!!! Your wife kicked you HYUNG!!”

Dongwoon which is standing on his balcony laughs loudly to me. He holds his stomach and he fall as he can’t hold his laugh anymore. I glare him but my leg still could feel the pain.

“Now, don’t you dare blackmailing me using my ‘writing’ anymore! I recorded all what had happened just now! Just imagine if this tape goes to the reporters or your schoolmates, your reputation must be doom!!” he said and shows the down thumb to me.

“You..”

“Now, don’t you ever dare to interrupt or find me on my writing world! Otherwise…” he shows the tape and laughs merely. I glare at him and he stops from laughing.” Wow! What a scary-nothing glare to me!!!” Dongwoon laugh again and again while walking into his room back.

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s P.O.V

 

 

What the hell! What’s wrong with that bastard ah?!! How dare he kissed me in front of the maids? Oh my.. how shame it was!!

I kick the grassy ground and lay down on it. I look on the blue sky.

“How it taste? Is his tastier than mine or mine is the best?”

The man takes a seat next to me and he stares me. I pretend not to hear what he said just now by pretending to sleep.

“I will tell the truth to him. You don’t love him right? But you love me since we’re young.” Dujun said. I still with my sleep act. “Please, Yoseob. I know you’re not sleeping. You heard me.” He added.

 

“I want him to divo../ Stop it, please. I can’t make my mind now. This fact, it’s was out of sudden and I can’t think what I need to do now. Honestly….”

I open my eyes and get up. I smile to him and said.” I still love Junhyung though I knew the truth. I’m so sorry but I can’t lie to myself.”

I stand and bow to him. “I’m so sorry.”

 

 

…………………………

 

Quick update~~ hehe, sorry for a short update.

Enjoy and happy holiday!! Mwahaha…