Don't disturb the couple

My Prince

No one’s pov

 

 

Yoseob tries to hold Yoona from hitting Dujun but he can’t. he can’t as Dujun didn’t let him to do so.

“You cheating! I hate you Dujun! I hate you!!”

 

Yoona keeps hitting Dujun till the man holds the girl’s hands.” I’M sorry, Yoona. But you know my heart belong to whom. You knew already about that.” He says and the girl starts to cry.

 

“I’m sorry Yoona…I’m sorry but I fall in love with him first before we both met in America..” added Dujun and now he is hugging the pity woman. He caresses her back.” I hope you understand..”

 

“I hate you..i hate you Yoon Dujun. How can you../YOON DUJUN!!!”

 

 

YOSEOB’S pov

 

 

YOON DUJUN!!

 

I turn to see the man and I saw Appa is angry to Dujun and me myself.

 

“What the hell are you doing? I will never agree with your relation with Yoseob! You can’t do this to Yoona! Not a chance!” he screams and walks toward his son.

 

“Appa…I..”

 

PANG!!!

 

“Dujun!!”

I ran to him and covered myself as the protector from letting Appa’s slap touches his body.” This kid!!” I could hear he is shouting and he swung his hand, tries to slap or whatever it is but he didn’t. Junhyung and Dongwoon stopped their Appa from hitting me.

 

“Stop this. Stop this Appa. It useless.” Said Junhyung and he put their hands down.” They love each other. Let them happy. For the sake of your biological son.” He says and I could sense his shaky voice at the end ‘biological son’.

 

“Junhyung. Don’t interrupt them.” Orders Umma as she is dragging her son away from Appa and us.” Let your Appa solves this problem. You stay away.” She added but Junhyung refused.” No Umma. Don’t ..Stop doing these all!” he says and Umma’s reaction starts to change.

 

“I don’t want to be the heir of our companies..I don’t want all of that. I just need a happiness. That’s all.” He says and went to Dujun and I. he stands in front of us, staring on me.” You married me with this annoying, cheer loveable kid though I love someone else. You asked me to have a baby at least to ensure I will be the ‘prince’ in our family and you asked me to love him. And now, I do love him but he’s no longer mine.. His heart is Dujun’s.. I can’t..”

 

“But you’re still his husband, Yong Junhyung! Yoseob is your wife!”

 

She grips Junhyung wrist but the man didn’t look or turn to her. he just…bends down his head.

“We don’t have any relation anymore, Appa, Umma…” he stated and he lifts his head up. He stares me.” I divorced you already and now you’re a free girl..” he says and i… FROWN.

 

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Everything went messed up and chaos when Umma starts to screams and hitting Junhyung. Meanwhile Appa is scolding me and Yoona is glaring Yoseob till the boy looks soo pale.

 

“Now you satisfy, Yoseob?! You make our family broken and now you must be really happy, right?!”

 “You love Dujun just because of his moneys, right? You in’ bastard human!” Yoona and Umma took the chance to insult Yoseob as if he wasn’t a human that should get the right to protect himself.

 

 

“You must be really happy, right Yang Yoseob? You’re ruining my wedding now!!” she says and out of blue, she pushes Yoseob harshly and the boy fells onto the floor. Yoseob hits his back and he groans. Urm, actually, we had just now and I could tell you Yoseob’s back was deadly damage. He even cried out loud when I do the thing with him. I don’t know either it’s due to his first doing the thing but he did cried too much as if I was killing him by uality.

 

“I’m sorry..I’m sorry for ruining your wedding..” said him but he didn’t get up. He just sit, didn’t move at all till he hissed.

 

“Are you fine, Yoseob? You look..somehow is pains..” I ask him and he shakes his head.

 

“Please, Dujun.. please stop these. You’re getting married with Yoona, not Yoseob. Please don’t do this to your dad!” Appa pleads me but I can’t do what he asked me to do.

 

As a declaration, I just smile and shake my head.” We were meant together, Appa. Please understand us. I’m willingly to do anything just to make him mine. I’m willing to not be your heir instead of Junhyung. I’m willingly to let go all of your moneys. I’m willingly die if that is the way Yoseob and I will get together..” I walk to my Appa and hold his hands.” I’m willing die if that give us happiness.”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

It took 2 weeks for the family to make up their mind, especially for Mr.Yoon. He thinks a lot these few days and that made his blood pressure increased.

 

“You need to rest a lot and stop thinking of the problems, Mr.Yoon. you might get heart attacked if your blood pressure increase rapidly. You might put your life in danger.” The family’s doctor gives his advises and Mr.Yoon nods. After he checked him out, he gave the reception of the medicines list and Junhyung thanked him.

 

 

“I know you were having some struggles in your mind but do aware with your health. You can risk your life if you continue thinking of the problems..” stated Junhyung and that boy went out as soon as he finished with his step father.

 

“Junhyung-ah..” called the old man and he stops.” What do you want me to do?” the boy asks politely and later walks closer to Mr.Yoon.

 

 

“Are you really love Yoseob?” he asked the boy as he was pouring some water into a glass.

“Yes. I do. But it’s late now.” He answers, giving the man the water.

“Thanks. But, why you gave up your wife for Dujun?” after all, you both are rival. Even you’re stepbrothers.” Mr.Yoon asks again and takes a sip on his plain water.

 

“Well, just think that they were meant together, Appa. Dooseob is forever. Not Junseob..”