Yoora is My Yoseob

My Prince

 

Hyunseung’s p.o.v

 

I drove to home and place sleepy Sandeul into my room. Next, I sat on the bed.

 

“This can’t be. How can she looked like Yoseob?” I monologue to myself and stare on Sandeul which is awake now. He looks on me and asks “ What’s wrong? Why are you crying, Umma?” he said and came closer to me, so that he can wipe my eyes with his tiny, smooth fingers.

 

“Crying?”

I raised my eyebrows and quickly plant a kiss on his forehead.” There’s no crying. I’m not crying, Sndeul-ah. It just the dusts get into my eyes.” I lied.

 

“Is Jiyong appa bullied you, Umma? Is he two-timing you?” he asked me again and again.

“Two-timing me? I will kill your father if he did!” I said with an angry tone and later, my son laughs as he saw my expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wait for Jiyong to get home from his fashion show to ask him about that teacher named Yoora. I bet he knew already about this as he went to the kindergarten already before me and… oh my god..

My jaw dropped.

 

Isnt Junhyung went there too?”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoora’s p.o.v

 

 

“Ah, this is tiring!” I nag and threw myself onto the bed with my morning clothes though now is already night. I just lay there, without wanting to go take a bath or change my clothes.

 

“Is TOP already home?”I asked to myself and quickly give a visit to his room which is just next to my room. I sighed.” He isn’t yet.”

 

“Ah, I’m soo boring and I need to tell about this to him!!” I yell and as fast as that, the maids from downstairs and some of butlers ran to me, asking me what is wrong. I awkwardly smile and chuckle because I had made them scared.

After apologized to them, I went into my room back, lying on the bed and switch on the television.

Nothing can make me fun this time.

So that I decided to sleep as I felt sleepy after a whole day worked in the kindergarten.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

I push the hand from touching or caressing my cheek as I am still sleeping now! Ah, one note to take.

I DAMN HATE WHEN SOMEONE IS INTERUPPTING ME SLEEPING!

 

I groaned as I felt someone is caressing my cheek gently. I pushed, smacked the hand already away from keep caressing my fluffy cheek but it seemed the ‘hand’ keeps to do it.

 

With frustration and angry, I slowly open my sleepy eyes, ready to give the hand owner a death glare. Well, I don’t care either it was TOP as he should knows that I hate when someone is ruining my beauty sleep.

 

I get up, (still with sleepy eyes) and yawn. I asked who was him as I can’t see anything in dark. The maids must be switched off the lamp when I slept just now.

 

As I want to turn on the bed lamp, the hands grab my wrist as he didn’t want me to switch on the lamp. I was like what the hell?! I try to pull my hand from his but I can’t.

 

Instead of doing that, my heart races faster and the bloods drain over my body.

 “Yoseob…”

“….”

 

“You’re Yoseob, right Miss Yoora? You’re my wife.”

Oh my God!

 

My mouth hesitates to open and my voice can’t get out.

 

“Why are you doing this to me?” the voice asked me again.

“You do love seeing me suffer, don’t you?” he added.

 

“J-Junhyung?”

“Wae are you doing this to me? 5 years, 5 years you disappeared and how could you changed your name..”

My heart feels hurt somehow. Hearing his sad tone, made me feel guilty. Thanked God, I can’t see his face otherwise I can swear that I will lose to him.

 

“H-How can you entered this house? Where do you know my house? And..” my questions were snapped by his fingers as he placed it on my lips. I glued.

 

“j-Junhyung…”

 

“I love you, Yoseob, please don’t leave me again..” he said and as soon as that, he pulled me closer to him, cupping my face and I could feel his hot breathe.

Damn, is he going to kiss me?!

 

As our face is so damn close, and as he was about to kiss me, I scream and shout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?! Why?! Why are you screaming?” I saw TOP opened the door and looks on me with panic as if I was being kidnapped or some robbery came into my room.

 

“dream…” I said as I get up and wipe all the sweats around my face. I rubbed my face.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked me again as I didn’t answer his questions.

“Yoora?”

 

“No, no. I’m sorry for making you scared. I just got a nightmare that…” I paused for a while and was about to continue my words when a man comes from TOP’s back and asked him why.

 

“W-Why is he here?!” I point my shivering finger to him and look on TOP. The man smiles and drags the new man in front of him, showing him to me.

 

 

 

 

“Meet my new client a.k.a my new best friend, Yong Junhyung.” He said and laughs.

“Yes, I know that I’m quite surprising you by asking him to live here but he../ YOU ASKED HIM WHAT!!?” I quickly get up from the bed and stand there, firmly.

“I asked him to stay here as he didn’t have any place to go.”

“…………”

 

“I don’t want him to live here. I’m sorry Mr. Yong Junhyung but I don’t like stranger live in one roof with me.” I said and walk to the men which is standing at the door.

“I’m sorry, TOP but…”

 

 

“Are you still remembering him?”

I raised my eyebrows as I didn’t get what he meant.

“Your ex-husband.. His name is Junhyung too, right? I guessed you scared you’ll fall for him as he got a same name with your ex-husband.”

 

 

That’s it!

That’s it!!

Why is this happening to me?! I just want to find a new life here but why did he came to Japan? The worst is, being TOP’s friend and need to live in here?!!

Yong Junhyung, you’re married and have a son already! Stop making my life being chaos!

 

 

 

 

 

I fizzled out and grab my jacket which is I put at the back of the door. Next, I get the car key.

“Sorry. Need to get fresh air. “ I excused and went away.

 

“Stop. Please stop for a while.” The voice commands me to stop my steps.

“Married? Ex-husband and his name is same with mine?” he said and stares on me.

 

“Yes, she’s married but her husband divorced…” before TOP could finished his sentences, he himself snapped his own words by staring on me and on Junhyung.

 

“Oh my God.. Don’t tell me that he is your…”

 

“You are Yoseob, right? Yang Yoseob?!” junhyung asked me.

 

I gulp.

 

“You’re Yoseob. You’re my wife!” he shouts and tried to get closer to me. unfortunately, I ran first and quickly get into the car and drive off.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Update!! Hehehe..

So, how’s that?!!

Junhyung knew already Yoora is Yoseob!!

Wahaha..

Fast? Hurm idk but I think this story should be end soon so yeah…

 

Enjoy the update as I’ll leave this new chapter for my lovely+ sweetest readers, commenter and subscribers for an unknown period!! Wahaha..

I need to school and I can’t promise when I can update this fic as I’ll get busy by the co-curriculum as I need to conduct the school’s choral speaking team!

 

(such a brag, right ><’) wahaha..

Btw, enjoy and pyeaong~~

 

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!