You can't leave me

My Prince

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

“Stop him, stop him Woonie-ah! Please, don’t let him go!”

I yell and as fast as I can, I get dressed.

“W-Where do you want to go, Junhyung?” the boy came in and asked me. He grips my wrist as I didn’t answer him.” Hyungie, where do you want to go?” he asks me again.

“I need to find and stop him, Hyunseung. Please let me go.”

“Stop who?”

“My wife.”

“J-Just let him go, Junhyung.”

 

I stop from packing my clothes into the bag and stare the doe eyes. I clench his wrist till he whines for pain.”You’re hurting me..”

“You shouldn’t say that at first.”

“But, I..” he lower his tone and bend down his head from meeting my gaze.”I..”

“Let him go, Junhyung. Don’t chase that brat anymore. He doesn’t deserve you, but Hyunseung is.” My umma came in and throws me a document onto the bed. I take a look on it.

“There, your divorcement documents. All are in the envelope. You’re free and a single man now. Yoseob signed the paper and../ he what?!!”

I shout and immediately take the envelope on the hospital bed. I open it and my eyes start to teary.” He didn’t, this isn’t Yoseob’s signature!”

 

I start to throw my tantrum and going berserk. I can’t believe what I red just now. Yoseob didn’t sign the paper, isn’t he? I know it was my ‘gift’ to him on his birthday and I already cancelled the plan! I won’t divorce him and he knew that! And, I did throw this paper already as I remembered!

 

“Yong Junhyung! Please polite yourself! This is hospital and you’re the heir of the famous company in ROK! Don’t you dare to ruin your image just because of that ../ He’s not a , MOM! HE’S MY WIFE AND HE’LL ALWAYS BE MY WIFE!”

“YONG JUNHYUNG!”

She, my umma yells and she almost gives me a slap when the door is open and Yoona comes with sweats all around her fair face. She stares me and her eyes are teary.

“They.. they are at airport now. Dongwoon called me..”

“I knew that already. He called me too. He said that he looked Dujun is searching over Yoseob and that brat told him Yoseob is trying to run away.”

“I sent you a message earlier, don’t you get it?” she added and this time the sweats were gone. She looks cooler now.

 

“Message?”

 

I stare my phone on the tiny table and later went on Hyunseung. The boy gulps and he let go of my wrist.” Y,You read it, right?”

“……”

“You read the message and know what the point Yoona wanted to tell me, right? But you didn’t tell me about the message.”

“Junhyung..I..”

 

PANG

 

My left hand swung automatically to the boy’s cheek. He steps backward and touches the red skin.

“Junhyung..”

 

“You can’t separate me and Yoseob. You’ll never!”

By that, I get my phone on the tiny table and quickly rush out from the ward. Though my mom called my name and even she yelled, I didn’t stop and keep continue on my running till I reached in front of the lift. For a while, I stop and let Yoona holds my hands.

 

“Kaja. I’ll help you to stop him.” She said and drags me into the lift once it opened.

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

He can’t do this to me. he just can’t do this. Yoseob can’t leave me alone.

I ran over the airport, trying to find him. I don’t care either the people watch me like a crazy man because I am now. I’ll go crazy if Yoseob did leave me here.

 

“Yah! Watch out your way!” the girl shouts as I ran to her unwittingly. She dropped her bags but I don’t have time to help her with that. I need to find Yoseob first or else he’ll leave me today.

“Yah!”

“I’m sorry but I’m in rush now!” I yelled back without looking to her as she yelled to me, asking for my help.

 

“Yoseob, please don’t do this to me..Please, I’m begging you..”

 

End.

 

Kikwang’s p.o.v

 

Dongwoon gave me a call just now. Hell, he can’t do this to me. he can’t leave me here alone!

I took a taxi to the airport and pray that Yoseob didn’t do what he planned.

 

 

End.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

No one’s p.o.v

 

Junhyung and Yoona run to the airport entrance and spot Dongwoon and Halmoni, waiting for them. They two approached Halmoni and Dongwoon.

 

“Where’s he? Where’s Yoseob?” asked Junhyung. He looks anxious and his hands are shaking. The younger looks to his Hyung and later on Yoona.” Hyung, you’re shaking..”

Halmoni and Yoona immediately stare on the boy and yes, he did. His forehead sweating up and his eyes were red.” Yah, Junhyung..Are you okay?” Halmoni put her hand on the boy’s cheek.

“Junhyung-sshi..”

 

“I need to find him, Halmoni. “

“But you’re not well yet..you’re just/ I want to find him. Dongwoon-ah, where did you meet Dujun? Is he found Yoseob already?” the desperate boy asked his dongsaeng.

“I met Hyung at the waiting area, he..he brings the begs too. I guessed he wants to go somewhere..” the boy said, wavered.

Yoona which is already knew about the plan looked hesitate to tell them. But, for their love sake, she finally made up to tell the truth according what she heard and knew.

“They, Dujun wanted to bring Yoseob from here. I’m sorry for not telling you earlier that he planned to take away your ex-wife..” Yoona stopped as Junhyung suddenly grabs her tiny wrist. She stares Junhyung with a little bit scare.” Yoseob is still my legal wife.”

 

He screams and everyone is looking on him now. The boy glares Yoona as if he wants to eat the girl.

 

“Junhyung!”

 

End.

 

 

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

 

I turn back when I heard someone is shouting my name from far.

“Kiki..” my dongsaeng mouthed the caller. He looked surprised for seeing Yoseob’s friend at there. But, minutes later he tried to smile.” You here.”

 

“I want to stop him from go. Where’s Yoseob?” he stared me.

“I don’t know.”

“What the are you saying? You don’t know where’s your wife?”

“……”

 

“Then let go find him, you moron!” the boy yelled and he grabs my hand, forcing me to follow him into the airport. From our back, my dongsaeng followed us too while having his eyes all around the place to find Yoseob or Dujun.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! There, there is Dujun hyung!” dongwoon shouts as he saw Dujun is standing firmly with his bags in front of the departure lounge. He looks mess.

 

“Where’s my wife, you brat?!”I shout and went closer to him. I run and grab his collar shirt.” Tell me, where’s he!”

“……..”

 

“You brat kid!”

With my hatred and frustration, I punched him on the face. He collapsed and Dongwoon holds me back from giving that man another kick.

“Give me back my wife!”

“…………”

 

“Answer me your bloody hell! Where’s my Yoseob!!!?”

Before he could answers my question, Kikwang fells to his knee and the tears rolling down from his eyes. He sits on the floor.

 

“No,”

“Kiki…Why, why are you crying?” dongwoon asked him and now he was cozying the boy. “Kiki..”

“This can’t be.. No..”

 

“…………”

 

I felt my knee start to weak as I fall, sit on the floor like Kikwang does. I stare to the departure lounge and my tears streaming down.

“No,”

…..

“This can’t be..”

 

…..

 

“Yoseob didn’t leave me.. he didn’t.. right? “

 

“Yoseob, please do come out now..”

 

The tears now are can’t be stop anymore. They are just rolling down from my eyes non-stop.

 

“Hyung..”

 

“He didn’t leave me, leave us, right Woonie? He didn’t…”

“Hyung, please…”

 

The atmosphere turn to awkward one now as the passengers, the pass-by people are surrounding us as they were looking on a drama filming. Even some of them are trying to help me up.

 

“YOSEOB!!!”