Dooseob ending part one

My Prince

No one’s p.o.v

 

It has been a half year since the accident and he still didn’t gain his consciousness. The boy put the flower he brought earlier into the vase and placed it next to the coma boy, on the desk. Later, he begins to read some stories he found interesting in a large, thick book.

 

“Well, it’s not sound like that, right Junie? Reality and fantasy are way different. To get a happiness in a book story is soo easy but not in real life. You need to fight for it.” He chuckles and closes the book.” I bet you must be very sick of these kinds of stories, right?” he laughs and caresses Dujun’s hair.

 

“If you didn’t safe me last 6 month I’m very sure you will never through to this state. I shouldn’t let you push me away from the road.” Yoseob said softly and holds Dujun’s hand.” But please, wake up and accompany me here. I’m alone.” he added but Dujun didn’t move nor give his response to the little cute boy.

Silently, he cries. He cries as he felt this is his fault making Dujun in coma due got a hard knock as the car was in a high speed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

“I’m back.” I look on the door and saw Yoseob is walking into the house with the groceries he bought just now. I approach him and help him with the heavy groceries.

“How’s Dujun? Is he awake?”

“No. he didn’t. “ he answered it briefly. I stare my wife while he is washing the carrots and tomatoes.” You cried?”

He shook his head.

 

“You were crying, don’t you? your eyes are swollen and red.”

“No, I’m not and now please pass me up the fruits. Want to wash them.” He points his finger to the apples and grapes in the paper bag.

 

“Seobie, listen..” I rinse my hands with the clean towel and cupped his face.” Don’t lie me. I know you very well, Yang Yoseob. You’re my wife and we married for a year and half now. I can tell either you’re happy or crying.”

 

“…….”

 

“I know, you love Dujun but you know too that as soon as he awake, Appa will marry him with Yoona. This marriage is an arranged marriage and we can’t stop Appa from doing so.”

“…”

 

“I don’t want to see your sad face. I want my happy, cheer wife back. I want you to be the Yoseob which I know when we got married last year.”

 

“…..”

“I know, your heart isn’t mine anymore but at least, I’ll try get that pure heart once more time.” I said and caress his smooth cheek.” You know, so far, there’s no one had push or declare my love.” I laugh and minutes later, he did too.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

“You visited him, Yoseob?”

“Neh.”

 

“I don’t want to be rude but can you stop paying him your visit? Well, you knew Dujun is engaged with Yoona and they will marry as soon as Dujun awake?”

“…..”

 

“I want you../ Appa. Please don’t misunderstand my wife. He visited Dujun just because he was his brother-in-law. Not more than that..”

 

“Are you sure Junhyung? Because I smell rat on his action.”

I was about to choke my food when my Umma said that and pretends she didn’t say anything harsh on Yoseob. I stare my wife and I see his ‘hurt’ heart.

 

“Appa, Umma, please respect my wife. He will never do that because he is my wife.”

“You said that but no one knows what or how he feels towards you.” my mom added. As I can’t stand with her words anymore, I stand up.

“Where you want to go? Finish your dinner first Junhyung.” Ordered my Appa but no, Ill not! Not after they both attacked my wife with their ‘insults’.

 

 

“I know, my marriage with Yoseob is just an arranged wedding but as for your information,” I grab Yoseob’s hand and force him to stand.” I love him. I love my wife and no one can insult him like that anymore, not even you, mom and dad.”

 

“And now, I beg your pardon.” I bow down and put the napkin on the dining table, grabbing Yoseob’s hand to our room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t need to do that, Junhyung. It’s not necessary.”

“……”

 

“Don’t worry, Dujun will never forget or break his promise toward me. he will averse the marriage.”

“……”

 

“And I want you to../You’re my wife, Yang Yoseob.” I cut his words and sit next to him on the bed.

“Don’t you know how it feels when someone is insulting your wife/husband in front of you?”

 

“……”

 

“And how much it pain when you know the one you protect most is loving someone else?”

“…….”

 

 

 

I fizzle out.

 

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll try my best to not be the third party in your relationship with Dujun though I can’t give my word for that.” I smile and look on him.

“I’ll help you to get him.”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

(in the hospital)

 

 

The boy groans and moves his ache body slowly. He opens his eyes and saw a girl, sleeping next to him.

“Miss..”

“….”

“Miss…”

The pretty girl yawns and stretches her arms.

.

“What are you doing here?”

The girl didn’t answer his question instead dropping her jaw off.

“Y-You are awake..”

“….”

 

“Oh my, you’re awake! Dujun you are awake?!!”

 

……………………………………………………………………………

 

Update! Hehe, so how’s that?

Ok, here the info,

For Dooseob version, the story is same from Junseob version..

Chapter 1-16 are same..

The story flows start to be different after the accident..

Hope you’ll understand that and enjoy!