Junhyung meet Yoora

My Prince

 

I tongue-tied. No way. This can’t happen to me! This is must be kidding me to hell!

I cursed in my heart and stand as he is calling me to turn my back away from him.

“I’m Junhyung. This kid is Sandeul.”

“……..”

 

“Miss Yoora?”

 

I take a deep breath and muster all my strength. I meant, mentally and physically!

“Miss..?” he taps my shoulder and as soon as that, I turn to him, face him up.

“N-neh. I’m sorry for not paying my attention just now.” I said and clench my fist, trying to hide my surprise and afraid.

Afraid that he’ll recognize me.

Recognize this was me, Yoseob instead of Yoora.

 

 

 

 

 

“You really do look like him.”

B-Bwoh?” I can tell you, he’s referring to ‘Yoseob’ now as he can’t let go his eyes from staring me from up and down. I gulp.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry.” He said and blushes.” Well, you do look exactly like him. It is just your hair length that different.” He added while holding the boy’s tiny hand.

“Ah, by the way this is the kid.” He said and passes me Sandeul’s hand. The boy looks afraid and insists to go to me but minutes later after his father, I meant Junhyung begged and does some agyeo plead, the cute boy nods and go to me.

 

“Don’t scare of me. I won’t bite you.” I said and chuckle. Well, no lie this kid is damn cute! He is even cuter than me. But somehow, I feel this kind of evil feeling inside of my heart.

 

 

 

I hate this kid.

I hate him for no reason or his wrongness.

I just hate him as he was Junhyung’s son with Hyunseung.  

This kid, he was the evidence how’s Junhyung and Hyunseung relationship goes.

Sandeul, he was the love of Junseung.

 

 

End.

……………………………………………………………

 

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

I step into my Kia and rubbed my face, harshly. The tears are streaming down from my eyes without my notice.

“Yoseob..”

“She does looks like Yoseob. My Yoseob.”

 

 

 

 

 

I walk inside of the house and smile when I saw Jiyong and Hyunseung are hugging each other in the kitchen. I pretend to cough and walk into the kitchen. The couple looks on me with blush while I walk to the refrigerator to get myself a glass of juice.

“Don’t worry. I’ll try to find any apartment in this short period and stay there till my businesses are done. Then, it’s up to you Jiyong either you want to hug or kiss your wife. Or..” I smirk and smile naughtily toward the couple and had a big laugh when I saw Hyunseung’s face turn red. Well, after all, that doe eyes boy is always shy to me either in the past or now.

 

“Ah, one more. I sent Sandeul already to the kindergarten. You can go fetch him this evening. I’m sorry that I can’t go get him because I need to meet the client this afternoon.” I said and take a sip on my drink.

Jiyong nods his head and thanked me.

“Hyunseung can goes fetches him, right honey?” my friend said and the wife just giggles.

“Okay, okay! Don’t do that too much intimate in front of my eyes nor in front of Sandeul! I warned you guys!” I yelled as Jiyong suddenly cupped Hyunseung’s face and pecked his wife’s lips.

The husband laughs meanwhile Hyunseung is blushing. As I can’t bear their lovey-dovey ‘actions’, I get upstairs and went to my temporary room, before I got an apartment or place to stay. Well, you don’t expect me to stay here with the couple, don’t you?

 

 

I lay on the bed and closed my eyes.

 

‘Yoora.’

 

As fast as light, I shot my eyes open and get up from lying down. My heart thumps.

 “Why do I keep remembering her? she’s not Yoseob.” I said as her face just came into my mind just now. Her face, her voice.. they are same to Yoseob.

“Is there more than one Yoseob in this world?” I asked to myself as I can’t deny that Yoora does looks like my wife. She looks like you, Yoseob.”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

TOP’s p.o.v

 

 

I beckon the waiter to my place and ask a hot cappuccino from him. He goes to my place ten minutes later with a cup of hot cappuccino on the tray. I thanked him and he went away.

 

“Are you Mr. TOP?” a voice greets me from back. I turn my head to him and nod.” Yes.”

“I’m sorry for late.” He added and takes a seat in front of the table. I smile.

“I guess the traffic is jam.”

He just nods and quickly gets out a document form his case.

 

“The agreement contract. Please read first before you sign the papers.” He said and gave me the file.

“No need to do that because I believe on your company. On yourself too, Mr Yong Junhyung.” He smiles as I said that I believed on him and the company.

 

 

 

 

 

“We’ll be a great partner.” I said as I felt easy and comfortable with him. Plus, we’re in the same age and I enjoy making a deal with him. This man quite mystery and does looked serious from the outside but he has a gold heart.

 

“Neh. I hope that so.” He said as he was putting the file back into his case.

“You’re not from Japan, right? Don’t you mind I take you around this city?” I offered him me myself as the tour guide. He just laughs and nods.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I was about to drive my new partner around the city, I first give a text to Yoora, telling her that I won’t get home before dinner. Minutes later, she replied me.

“Your wife?”

I laugh hardly as he said that. My wife? Yoora? No way! That impossible though I’m loving her that deep! Because I knew, she still loves his husband.

 

“No?” Junhyung asked me again as he saw me laughing that bad when he said Yoora as my wife. I wipe my tears and said” I love her but she’s not my wife yet.”

 

 

End.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

No One’s p.o.v

 

The car parked at the outside of the kindergarten and a doe eyes boy gets out from it. Next, he steps to the beautiful and cute kindergarten, searching for his son to take him home.

 

“Umma!”

The boy yells from the garden and runs to his mother. The mom smiles and kneeing and opens his hand widely for his son. They both hug each other.

 

“Umma! I love this place! I want to come here tomorrow, can I?” the kid asks as he’s pointing his finger to a beautiful, long hair teacher. The mother looks on the person with a smile , before he dropped his jaw and stands up, facing the teacher which is now in front of him.

 

 

“Yoseob?”

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..